Episode British Backgrounds

Hello! Does anyone have backgrounds set in England? My story is set in England and I noticed that Episode doesn’t have any british backgrounds even though there ought to be some.

1 Like

Depending on location and what type of backgrounds you need, I might have some, other than that you should find some on Pixabay and Pexels :blush:

1 Like

Sure, how do I check them out?

Ones that I might have? They aren’t in my drive lol, they’re just some that I’m using in one of my own stories. If you tell me what it is you’re looking for/where it’s set kinda thing, I can take a look and see if I have any.

It really doesn’t matter where in England :blush:
But in the greater part of my story, Central London will be used.

For districts, Kensington or Chelsea will be used.

I highly recommend Pixabay, you can get all kinds of backgrounds on there, and with a little editing I’m sure you can fix up all of the ones needed for your story!
I do have a couple of backgrounds of the Tower Bridge kind of area but that’s about it and they can be found on that site too :blush:

okay thanks

I don’t have any pictures but I’m sure some copyright free websites have a few good ones of central London!

Just wanted to say that it’s interesting you’ve set it in london :sweat_smile: I think I’ve only ever read one story based in London and considering I live there- I’ve never based one of my stories there either :sweat_smile:
Good luck with finding some backgrounds!

1 Like

I live there too although I’m not fully British! Almost all stories I’ve read were based in US, so I got somewhat tired of it. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

@/amepisode has her stories set in the UK, England! So you could check out her drive, she most likely will have British backgrounds ((:

1 Like

Alright, thanks

1 Like