Episode can you help Ink Writers?

Okay, so I’ve been writing for a while now and getting close to publishing my first story. I started in INK and here comes along LL, but I’m going to finish out in INK.
What I’ve been noticing are the duplicates. I.E. The background INT. THEATER_ NIGHT
Then you have
INT. THEATER LOBBY - NIGHT
Same exact background.
I’ve noticed that there are several of these. Since you don’t want to give us INK writers new clothes or new hair, or new updates, can you get rid of those duplicates and add something new in its place? Can you throw us a bone?
And while you’re at it, we won’t be mad if you throw in an outfit or two, and we definitely won’t be mad if you sneak in a couple of new hairstyles, and you definitely will not hear any complaints if you accidentally threw in some new animations.
I’m just saying, can a sista try to get some help?

3 Likes

and did you notice that
talk_awkward and talk_unsure are literally the same thing in ink
episode literally have the same things but renamed

4 Likes

some of that duplicated background is because they have overlays as a part of them. which you cant see in the catalogue

I can’t see any difference between the to you mention. but removing them would actually ruin a lot of scenes because some people use and others the other one. and then they would have to upgrade there story

also, why is it a problem there is duplicates removing them won’t add new stuff it will just create problems for all the people who use them

also just for a note, most people won’t even use the catalogue. they rather find there own stuff. or at least that is what they say every time I tell them the kind of background they look for are in the catalogue

classic and ink is outdated and won’t be updated. in a couple of years, they properly release a new style and move on from limelight.

people often complain over moving on from ink. but what if episode never moved on from classic. you know the style most people dont like

4 Likes

@line123462 I didn’t think about the fact that some people may have the other backgrounds in their story and how it would impact them if the duplicate background was removed. Good thinking on your part. I thought I found a loophole to manipulate and get some new stuff. :laughing:

3 Likes

PM me

1 Like