Episode characters editing

Any idea on how to improve the quality of episodes character editing??? :cry: And which app will be best for this? Idk why but ibis is just ruining my quality :person_fencing:and it’s very annoying!

ibis is very good if you use the right brushes and tools, like turning on stabliser and using force fade with dip pen x

1 Like

hoenstly I know it’s annoying to hear but it’s really about practice. figuring out your sytle and how to get to it x

1 Like

How to get better quality?

• U should use episode app to take screen shots from. (yeah, u will have to code a little for that)
  • Use a bigger canvas size in ibis to get the good quality.
  • U can use remini as well. (I dont use it tho)

Yeah I think thats all

1 Like

I make my characters as big as possible depending on the pose in the portal, take ss on my phone on the app for better quality. Also when doing full body edits, I zoom right in on the legs, take a ss, then the head and torso and take a second ss, and stick them together when editing, makes the quality to much better honestly.

2 Likes

You can use this

https://letsenhance.io/

Hope this helps

1 Like

I just started practicing how to draw yesterday and I use ibisPaint X on my iPhone and It’s pretty good!!

1 Like

THANK YOU SO MUCH YOU ALL :pleading_face::heart: for the advices and tips it really helped me a lot to improve thanks again it really means a lot!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.