Episode Characters Needed~ (Ink) {Closed Temporarily}

community

Hello!! I’m Lorna and I’m currently creating a story which I need background characters for! Complete the google form below to be included. If you give me the proper resources, you will be given credit at the end of the episode you have been included in. Please take note you may be given dialogue. This is a fantasy and action themed story so you will have the option of what you want to be. Thank you! (P.S) When you are choosing your species, please take note that if you put something into other, I won’t be sure if I can create that type… Thanks! Please make male characters, I have received only one.

I filled it out! Can I also send my character details?
Hair: Beach Wave Hair (Fawn)
Eyes: Upturned Bold (Green)
Nose: Soft Natural
Face Shape: Soft Heart
Eyebrows: Thick Flat
Skin: Toffee
Lol, in the form I said that I’d like to be a ghost, so if that’s the case, then I’m guessing that you’d do everything white.

• Dasha

Lol yeah I would but I can create a seperate character as well. Thanks! You’ll be give credit!

Okie dokie! Thanks! :slightly_smiling_face:

I don’t know if this was maybe done on purpose, but you don’t have a spot for skin tone or nose shape on the form. :slightly_smiling_face:

Yeah I completely forgot LIKE AN IDIOT (heheheheheheheheh I cri) I just added that on a few minutes ago but I’m not sure if its on…

It updated just now. :smile:

Thats good!

I saw your other one named Isleen so instead, is it okay if I just make that character a ghost and the character Dasha an angel so that I can put in those features?

Submitted. I don’t mind if you change my name, I couldn’t think of a suitable name for an angel.

Okay, I’ll be adding the character into the second episode. Thank you!

No problem. :blush:

SUBMITTED !!!
I hope I’ll be in your story soon!! I’m really excited, wooohooo :tada:

Sure! I can’t wait to be an angel! :slightly_smiling_face:

You will be included in my story!
I’ll try to give you dialogue but I’m not very sure yet…

I’m going to try my best to create your shape shifting character.

I submitted my details ! I’m excited to read your story!

I think I submitted mines. I made a imaginary friend that almost everyone can see. lol
I figured that she would pop in and out of scenes, instead of fading. That way if everyone or almost everyone can see her, she won’t be so hard to code. XD

Let’s say, she is a malfunctioning imagination. The girl’s name was Isleen, meaning “dream.” I hoped when I submitted it that the character wasn’t too hard to create or to work with. For casual clothes, she would wear the galaxy leggings most of the time, but has more of a grunge style. For formal, she would wear that demi lovato black & gold dress that was released. The outfit choices were self-explanatory. Isleen’s style and appearance can be very dreamy, horrifying, or just wild. lol! Dreams are strange but beautiful.

Oh okay! Sorry I couldn’t really tell since, I can try to make her pop up and out but I’m not exactly sure of how I would do eveything… Thanks for telling me~ lol, here I am practically having a heart attack on what the heck i’m going to do

It won’t be out for a bit. It’s got a lot of coding so I have to continue to edit and preview. I’m on episode 2 and it won’t be out until episode 5 so that I’ll have more time for other work while readers are occupied. Thanks for submitting!