Episode Characters You Strongly Dislike

Okay I just saw this. I’m so late :joy:
Yeah he is meant to be the villain in the story. Thanks for reading :blush: :white_heart:

1 Like

Lion From The Empire
Asher From FFAW
The MC AND LI from Unravel Me :sob:

2 Likes

I haven’t read that story yet but hearing it makes me think she doesn’t realize her “friends” are so plastic. and hearing that she is whiny also makes me think she has a child-like-mindset.

This might be an unpopular opinion, but the MC from the gamer girl is a total “pick me” too. In literally the first episode, she degrades and puts down other women by saying something along the lines of “unlike those women who stream in their bra, killing low level creatures; I’m a real gamer” or some bs. She. Constantly. Does. This.

5 Likes

Oh no she realizes that they’re fake and are only concerned about her when it affects their image but since they’ve been friends for so long, I believe that it’s harder for her to end their friendship.

2 Likes

Is there you disliked or hated them?

I also understand that she’s 17 but I’ve always found it kind of annoying when characters between the age of 15-17 think they’re 25. These types of characters get a tiny taste of free will and they think they can do whatever they want. Although I find this troupe annoying, I also find it realistic since a lot of teens act this way until they face reality.

2 Likes

Lara from Longing & Greed - she get’s really annoying at times.

3 Likes

The parents in Starcrossed lovers,

The dads in Catching Feelings, Under Me, Secretly Yours, Mafia’s Fallen Angel, Ruptured Heart

1 Like

Spencer from Upside down
He literally knew the June’s (MC) abusive ex boyfriend and to me they looked like good friends, and he lied about it and hid it for years. This a**hole belongs in prison!
I prefer Yenn over this a**hole! Yeah, I know she slept with her best friend’s boyfriend lots of times but I feel bad for her beacuse she has been through a lot.

1 Like

I also find it annoying but then again it makes it seem so realistic like today, some teens rebel too i guess.

2 Likes

You know this thought has been running through my mind lately, why do bad characters do not get punished but the good ones get punished for minor mistakes? why are they always unlucky? Arlo from aftertaste almost killed over the MC and he didn’t get punished, in the end there is an option where you forgive him or not, i didn’t forgive him, but it was not enough for him to suffer from his misdeeds

2 Likes

Chelsey from Mafia In Manhattan

1 Like

Any reasons why?

She is so bitchy, so jealous type

1 Like

Ok

1 Like

MC’s mom from RUNNING FROM REALITY

2 Likes