Episode Characters You Strongly Dislike

I suggest you blur that us as I type this bc you will get flagged for being off topic

2 Likes

LI’s mom from Scoring Your Heart, she’s some type of druggie who is dating someone her kid’s age, also abusive to her boytoy, didn’t tell her kid about their birth father, is not there for her kids and doesn’t want the MC to date her kid for some reason. Also I think she wanted to mooch off of her kid when they got a job with the NBA

4 Likes

She sounds like she goes clubbing everyday.

2 Likes

Not to mention if she probably saw this person who she is dating at a club beacuse in some episode stories or maybe most you’ll find people who are 16 or 17 clubbing, I’ve one seen in a story where the MC’s little sister who is 15 sneak into their father’s club wearing the MC’s clothes and clubbing there.

2 Likes

Also the MC’s parents who legit say that they have NO REASON to LIVE now that their son is dead. They also say that the MC should have died instead. The mom even says that the MC has not right to mourn for her dead brother because she is still alive.

3 Likes

That’s absolutely disgusting what they said! Is it just me or are featured stories just getting more toxic and getting out of hand?

7 Likes

I don’t know the full story of what happened to her brother but I think the MC’s brother was driving a car with the MC in it, and crashed. The MC wakes up in a hospital to find out her brother dead in the crash. And after that her parents started acting like huge a$$holes to her.

4 Likes

Yep, that’s obvious if their going to say that the MC should have died instead.

1 Like

Award for the worst parents in an Episode stories goes to this pair of jacka$$es

15 Likes

Congratulations you just 2 dumba***s, well not so done with your award :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

@Zhasmin we have another award :1st_place_medal:

Award for the worst comparing and thinks her daughter should be more lady like mum in Episode goes to this b*tch

What happens from what I remember and see in the screenshots

The mum sees a girl standing with boy (Izzy the MC thinks it might be her boyfriend), thinks she is pretty and dressed like “proper young lady”.
Izzy doesn’t want to hear more of this proper lady bul from her mum.

The mum thinks the girl(the one is standing next to the boy) is pretty, Izzy look at the girl and thinks she is “really pretty” but she means that she girl is a “normal amount of girl pretty”.

Then the mum suggests that Izzy should wear more dresses in college since the Izzy is in college now beacuse she would look so lovely instead of wearing ratty old clothes.

Izzy says that she likes the way she dressed but it seems the mum isn’t having any of it, tells her daughter that she’ll discuss it later with her and leaves to get the rest of the boxes.

Izzy stands there looking sad thinking why can’t she be herself and thinks she who she is not good enough

13 Likes

The mom is horrible, she basically forced religion on her daughter without ever taking in account that her daughter is her own person not a carbon copy of the mom just younger. Also enough with this whole you need to be pure for anyone to want you BS.

The dad’s alright from what I’ve read.

6 Likes

Exactly the mum doesn’t let her daughter be herself.

4 Likes

Yeah, he’s like don’t like to her mother but what annoys me that he says something like “Your mother is only doing her best” when the mum is trying to make her be like her.

3 Likes

I bet near the end of the story, we find out that the mom went to some party, did the deed, got pregnant, had to drop out of college, had to have her parents help her raise Izzy, and the dad only married her out of respect, he felt bad, or their parents forced them into it to save face.

So now she is trying to relive the years she lost through Izzy

4 Likes

Valentina from Doberman
Sapphire and Azure from Gangster Loving
EMILY FROM ROCKSTAR IN MY BED
And idk kinda don’t like alina from the prince and the bodyguard but I think it’s just me :sob:

4 Likes

Don’t like her either! She literally doesn’t like the MC, get jealous when the MC is around Noah (the LI) and will do anything to get Noah to love her but it never works!

2 Likes

Is she the MC?

1 Like

Nah, she’s just this girl who had a fling with the main love interest but she was gone real quick (nobody knows what happened I think the LI killed her):sob:

3 Likes

U mean one of those types of girls who will do anything to get the LI, gets jealous when the MC is around the LI and doesn’t like or hate the MC?

5 Likes