Episode Characters You Strongly Dislike

Valentina from Doberman
Sapphire and Azure from Gangster Loving
EMILY FROM ROCKSTAR IN MY BED
And idk kinda don’t like alina from the prince and the bodyguard but I think it’s just me :sob:

2 Likes

Don’t like her either! She literally doesn’t like the MC, get jealous when the MC is around Noah (the LI) and will do anything to get Noah to love her but it never works!

Is she the MC?

1 Like

Nah, she’s just this girl who had a fling with the main love interest but she was gone real quick (nobody knows what happened I think the LI killed her):sob:

1 Like

U mean one of those types of girls who will do anything to get the LI, gets jealous when the MC is around the LI and doesn’t like or hate the MC?

2 Likes

Yes that literally describes her perfectly!

1 Like

Yep, it describes Emiy from Rockstar in my bed perfectly too!

1 Like

I’m actually contemplating on buying the early access for the last episode of rockstar in my bed :joy: i don’t have that many gems sadly

1 Like

:joy:

I’ll just wait 4 days

1 Like

The twin sister from my sister crush. I think her name was Olivia or something like that. Also the mom from this certain story I can’t seem to remember. I think her name was Rose.

5 Likes

I hateeee the twin sister from my sisters crush. It made me want to throw my phone across the room :joy:

3 Likes

I hate the MC in Best Woman. Real btch if you ask me. There is two LI and I preferred the second one (even if they were a dck at first) but during the first LI’s stag do/ bachelor party they kissed and I didn’t even get a choice. Then she is mad at Kimberley because she doesn’t want her to interrupt her wedding (like duh, who would want that) she really hated Kimberley for no reason in the present. Also the LI’s mother was encouraging talking sh*t about Kimberley, so I don’t like her either. She was just one of those MC’s that wanted to feel like the whole world was against her. I literally was chanting for Kimberley to shove the MC in the ocean at her beach wedding.

2 Likes

She sounds like a b*tch and the MC sounds like one of those types of women who is from a rich family and if her wedding doesn’t go perfect and her way, she will act like a big whinny b*tch over it, even better a child!

Is Kimberly her best friend, sister or cousin?

No, the plot is that her old best friend is getting married to her “enemy” so that is who Kimberley is. But the MC was just being petty the whole story over a comment Kimberley made years ago. And on the bachelor party I had to kiss the LI who I didn’t like either. And there was a “moment” that gave a gem choice to kiss them or not. While we had a thing with their best friend (The second LI). The only characters that were redeemable were the second LI and Kimberley in my eyes.

2 Likes

at first I liked her but then I despised her with so much passion that it made me stop the story… I wish the author killed her off like she planned to

1 Like

it was in him and I, I think!

1 Like

It must be, I think her ex boyfriend’s name was Hayden.

1 Like

While I agree that she was this Me against the World attitude, she did have a hard life (parent died, had to live with her grandma and help raise her sister) Also Kimberley was just marrying the LI for money, and this may just be a “me” thing but I hold grudges for so long and the sh*t Kim said to the MC at that party I would hold onto forever. I will say that the MC handle the whole planning the wedding of her ex-BF and rival better than I would. Probably would have done something a whole lot worst

1 Like

Also people who say things like this don’t deserve any respect from me

1 Like

Oh, yeah I understand but I am just really p*ssed we didn’t get to choose.

2 Likes