Dang :astonished:

4 Likes

I’m sorry, I’m one for being really extra when I hate someone. :joy:

4 Likes

No it’s fine, I’m like that too! :joy:

4 Likes

Is it because she was kinda a player?

2 Likes

Corah’s mom from Running from Reality. Evil, selfish, fake, and cruel.
Kingsley Bishop and Coco Oxford from Reputation. Horrible parents. Kingsley is arrogant and treats his kids as if they were inferior. Coco pretends to care about her daughter, but when they went to have coffee, she barely listened to her and was always on the phone.
Kendra from The Queen of Limelight High. She doesn’t even pretend to be nice.
Xande from Instant Princess. Mr. Steal Your Girl? Keep telling yourself that; whatever helps you sleep at night.
Seth from Glitch Girl. Even before it was revealed that he was the true villain, I still disliked him. He seemed way too desperate and pushy.

I’ll add more as soon as I think of them.

15 Likes

Dylan from Eat Me Up.
Gabe from Falling for Mr. Jerk gets on my nerves sometimes, can’t lie. And Agatha. And Jen’s mother.
Roxie from He Can’t Tame Me.
I can’t remember Keena’s boyfriend’s name in Daringly Crazy, but him. Ugh.
I hated Trace from Beyond a Reasonable Doubt so much that I clicked out of the story, yikes.
Can’t think of any more right now.

7 Likes

Yes, I was reading chapter 25 and all I wanted to do was choke the bitch out.

6 Likes

I thought I was the only one lol
She annoys me. And girl, finding a new job almost every week? It’s… a lot. I wish we could cut her off. Lol :woozy_face:
I’m not finished with all the chapters yet so here’s to hoping :joy:

7 Likes

Welcome to the forums!

I understand Lucky is trying to go for a memorable, iconic, relatable character with a catchphrase, but I’m just not her biggest fan.

3 Likes

i think their name are ellen or stella i think both are mean girls from Hale Huna by @AnonymousAuthor1
Simon from Hale Huna by @AnonymousAuthor1
the husband of the MC (i forgot his name) from revenge
leon’s mother from the secret of the rain
leon’s sister from the secret of the rain (i mean it not totally her fault she was on the control of her mother)
the Foster parent’s of the MC from the secret of the rain
the mean girl from the secret of the rain (i think her name was
Emily)
jake (i think it his name) from the secret of the rain (he wanted to date Emily wtf and he such a weirdo)
lord a from Breaking the royale kingdom
the mean girl from queen of limelight
i forgot her name ugh the mean girl from Breaking the royale kingdom
melanie from the unknown (yeah i dislike characters from my own story)

7 Likes

Kelvin from The trophy wife

5 Likes

Omg yes. Also the best friend

3 Likes

Will from the fool card. Really hate this one. He’s supposed to be annoying so it shows that the writer did a good job lol

9 Likes

I returned because I’m reading Falling is Like This and I hate STRONGLY DISLIKE EZRA

selfish, spoiled prick

7 Likes

I dislike the cop from Blood Lust. He’s so crazy. He would literally kill his own son just to be trusted.

11 Likes

Eh, another one I couldn’t stand was Chief Carter from The Infected.

And it’s not that I strongly dislike them, but I really didn’t care for most of the characters from the second season of Galactic Game, maybe because I loved all the iconic characters from the first season and the new ones just felt so ‘meh’ to me.

14 Likes

I can’t stand Victoria’s mom in Us At Midnight.

6 Likes

deepbreath Max Stone from Bad Blood/Love and War. Just a creepy, manipulative character through and through, and the premise didn’t help matters at all :expressionless:

He would have been the textbook definition of being a homewrecker, and the worst part is that he never really got to deal with the consequences and take them meaningfully. Weirdly though, reasons he actually got blamed for are typical bad boy dramatic points

10 Likes

I hate the Mc from the fool card

5 Likes

Not to mention MC’s BFF Chloe, for not respecting my wishes to avoid said character :woman_facepalming:

3 Likes