Episode Characters You Strongly Dislike

The side characters in All I Want For Christmas, they constantly tell the MC that she has to be with the LI and even go as far as locking her in a freezing cabin with the LI and then forget about the people they trapped in the cabin when the friend goes into labor.

The MC most really be into the Christmas spirit because I would unfriend every single person that told me what to do with my love life

2 Likes

Celia aka MC from Bite My Tongue - Alphan

1 Like

She was a boring MC to me. I stopped reading after the first episode.

And speaking of boring MC’s—Hailey from Him and I is a Mary-Sue. I also don’t like Kaiden or Hunter. (Yes, I’ve mentioned those 3 many times, but still). Alyssa is also very annoying (even though she may describe some real life moody teenagers).

4 Likes

All the characters in Pregnancy Game, really they’re so toxic. Seriously, just really talk to each other, might solve something. I actually kinda hated Pregnancy Game, the original was kinda nice and realistic and stuff.
The twin and mother from My Sisters Crush, they’re just really flat characters.
Darryl - The Teacher
Caleb Thorn and the MC’s brother - Loving the Tomboy
That King - Ruby Tiara
The MC in Faking death, she is so selfish, has no respect for any other characters with her actions, nice story though

And all those stalker LI’s, I’m not gonna name them all

4 Likes

You made a very good decision to stop reading after the first episode because if you read the next episodes you will find that she is not only boring but also annoying and stupid.

2 Likes

Great decision… she’s just so stupid, I’m sorry but she is I just wanted to punch her so bad. Also Hailey is just eh… basic bitch and kaiden and hunter same just boring, the stories itself are just so boring and same.

2 Likes

IDK why everyone hates Olivia but i like and understand her. Anyways that’s your opinion and a lot of people would probably hate me for that but I really dislike Hunter (Him & I, Him & I Alternative) don’t judge me lmao

Christopher from the Shaw Brothers. He is so annoying that I don’t even know why he is a LI to begin with. I stopped reading when he said that “all the girls in this school are insufferable”. Sends a bad message to others, and I can’t deal with that. :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:t4::expressionless:

EDIT: I also don’t like the MC and Aimeé from FWB. Amieé keeps sending Leo mixed signals about whether or not she likes Leo and it’s really irritating that Leo feels pressured to like her even though I thought he liked Ivory. It also sends a bad message to teens and makes it seem like playing with someone’s feelings is okay. And the MC’s relationship with Shay is all over the place. Also, the MC’s best friend—Litzy from COMPLICATED—is awful. I only read episode 1, but I already learned that she is obsessed with her ex-boyfriend and is too determined to do the wrong things. Awful best friend stereotype, and I stopped reading when the episode was done.

1 Like

alden from grace and. like, all the main characters from complicated.