Episode Characters You Strongly Dislike

Yup😑

1 Like

At least you have made the right decision :fist_bump: Upside Down doesn’t have as many episodes as BMT :sneezing_face:

1 Like

:rofl: its okay when i dropped her stories i fond amazing masterpiece and i guess she did another vampire story

1 Like

Brody from troublemaker
Jaelynn and her boyfriend from Eremophobia

2 Likes

Oh my god, how could I forget about Brody? He’s your typical Bad Boy with nothing good to him.

3 Likes

yes!

she drives me crazy, you think its ok that while you’re husband is in a coma you cheat on him and then when he returns you can have both? Not to mention you get upset that he’s not who he used to be?

2 Likes

The MC from Finding Sunshine
I am so tired of the “cant get involved but I really like you” thing that she does the entire time but expects the LI to be ok with the constant back and forth
The MC’s mother from The Trophy Wife
She is meant to be a b*tch and man did the author do a good job.
The MC from I’m married to a rockstar
I LOVE this story but the MC drives me insane
Don’t blur if you don’t want spoilers

She’s all too quick to accept zac is from an alternate universe, sure he knows things but she’s a little too accepting, she doesn’t even try to get to know this zac whos a music teacher or ask questions about his reality, she just sees him as the rockstar zac who is in love with her and she’s all over it

10 Likes

Omg yesss. The mother lowkey playing the victim too…

2 Likes

Yenn from Upside Down.
Yeah I get that she lost a lot but she really slept with her best friend’s boyfriend multiple times.

2 Likes

I had to stop reading Finding Sunshine because of that. I just can’t read stories when a MC is THAT emotionally immature

5 Likes

its literally the reason I stopped reading it
at first I was like ok shes got a lot on her plate but then its like enough! you can make it work you deserve to be happy too!

4 Likes

Oh, I forgot! I also don’t like the MC, Leon, and Gen from Friends to Lovers (or Fake Love, depending on which you’re reading). The MC is always irritated at everything her family does, and it’s annoying—is she ever happy with them? Leon is so moody when it comes to him trying to confess if he likes the MC as more than a friend—he’s on and off. And Gen is just a b*tch.

7 Likes

Oh i dont like gem and i forgot his name but he was a bad boy in this story ( he made a deal with our li for jeoulise our MC) from some one like you i love this authors story but i hated these Two

1 Like

Due to past experiences I avoid stories with characters named Gen because 99.9% of the time they’re just annoying :skull:

3 Likes

I feel like I need to know the backstory…if it isn’t super personal or anything.

2 Likes

Okay it’s a dumb one but here we go
I was playing Roblox and out of curiosity I clicked on something called Total Drama Roblox. I played 5 rounds and everybody who bought Gen/got selected to be Gen was the most toxic there sooo-

3 Likes

LMFAO PLLSSSS-- why is that me tho?

2 Likes

i’m just gonna leave this here<3:
scar. >>>from craving scar
me possessive from “the empire”, not even gonna say his actual name bc he don’t deserve it :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
any so called “emotionally unavailable mafia boy”
i’ll stop here😀

8 Likes

soooo literally any LI in the trending section?

4 Likes