Episode colours circle

Hello! I want to use tappable overlays for the customisation. Do you know where can I find a circle with Episode colours like this one that used Joseph Evans?

1 Like

I don’t know how to get the Episode colours on there, but I would recommend going on PicsArt, select the photo you want as a circle, go to “shape crop” and select the circle option. When you press “next” you can choose how thick or thin you want the coloured outline to be as well as choosing the colour.

2 Likes

Ooh okay thank you! I don’t know if Joseph would be okay with this tho. I’ll keep looking, but I definitely will use the tip you gave me in the future.

2 Likes

Why wouldn’t he be?

2 Likes

Because it’s his overlay. I didn’t ask for his permission to cut it and use it in my story.

2 Likes

I see

2 Likes

Well are you using the same overlays?
He usually allows people to use his stuff, but if it’s a completely different overlay, with similar colors, I don’t see a problem, but wouldn’t hurt to check!

1 Like

I would like to find some similar overlays to these, but you’re right he usually puts the links in the descriptions of the overlays that he used.

1 Like

Well, if it’s a different overlay, he doesn’t really own it, you could just say you took inspiration from him or something like that! :woman_shrugging:t3:

Someone made a thread with the circles already!! They have them as free overlays :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you! I found the thread.

1 Like

@Nick or @Sydney_H, I got my answer, can you close this topic? Thank you.

1 Like

Closed by OP request. :smiley: