Episode Confessions Thread

EPISODE OPINIONS

Heyy there.

Welcome to the episode confesions threadwhere you can share your epy confessions. To sumbit your opinion go to the form below.

But one i want from y’all, no hate we express opinions freely we don’t judge, yo username can also stay annonymous if u want

Remember:

#EXPRESSO

Submit your epy confession here!

Confessions will be posted here

15 Likes

EPISODE OPINION 2

“I think people forget that the EPISODE TEAM are humans just like us. I wish they would stop complaining about everything and be grateful. Episode gave us a platform to allows are stories to be heard and read. Yet, people still spit in their face and throw dirt on them. Be grateful or leave. It’s simple. You don’t like how episode runs things? Then leave the episode community and read chapters or choices.”

28 Likes

Best one. :clap:

1 Like

Oh shit :eyes::eyes:

6 Likes

These are not mine lol :joy:

1 Like

From this link :point_right: https://www.stuffbydavid.com/textcolorizer by jeremy

3 Likes

I know, I still like the opinion! It’s their company and we gotta respect what they give, and provide. :blush::wink::sunglasses::clap: Even though I didn’t like the crossover guideline but it is what it is! :exclamation::heavy_check_mark:

4 Likes

What! :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::joy::joy:

yepp :+1:

1 Like

Omg all my texts are going to be like that.

1 Like

I wIsH SoMeOnE lIkcckeed My ElBoW

6 Likes

EPISODE OPINION

“Art scenes is the worst thing to happen on this site. to many people expect free art to their story. which often is the first one they make. and is not even good” by @line123462

13 Likes

:rofl::joy::joy::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Meanwhile I cant lick my own elbow :joy::joy::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

This thread is the best thing to happen today. :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

EPISODE OPINION

“none of the episode styles are better than one another. they all have their pros & cons so we shouldn’t argue about which style is the best all the time.” by @solie

27 Likes

EPISODE OPINION

"I report fanfics a lot. because they are against the guidelines. but also because I dont think its fair a really bad directed story gets popular just because it uses tv/movie/game as its plot. when original authors struggle to get readers. I just wish episode would actually do something when I report the stories. "

19 Likes

EPISODE OPINION

“Ever since the option to customize your character came out some people have became obsessed with customizing. I think it’s kinda sad that sometimes the only way someone will read a story is if there is customization and will click off immediately if there is none. I wish they would at least give the story a chance. Customization isn’t everything.” By @UnicornPlayz.Episode

31 Likes

EPISODE OPINION

“Stop putting “POC” in your story description. You’re aren’t slick. Stop trying to advertise us like we’re some marketing strategy/product. Why do you have to mention that your story has diversity? Why not just shock us (readers) when we start reading your story? Saying diversity instead of 'POC” is better. How would you feel if we said “White people included?” If your story is good then you will get reads. No need to write “POC” included. "

37 Likes

That’s… illegal??? Wth

1 Like

EPISODE OPINION

“I don’t even look at the trending section anymore. It’s really repetitive and never really changes. MOST of the stories are way too been there done that for me to be interested. The best stories are most commonly hidden.”

19 Likes