Episode Confessions Thread

People have actually advertised their story by saying POC included? Wow :open_mouth:

6 Likes

EPISODE OPINION

“I honestly believe that Episode is just a money hungry company, and that’s coming from me ; I don’t support/believe in rumors but Episode has changed that for me.”

6 Likes

wow and I thought to say diversity was annoying. (not that I am against it but it should not be used as a reason to make people read a story)

2 Likes

I think at the end of the day one thing matters, profit. It’s understandable, for the people who work at Episode it’s their job, they need it to pay rent and feed themselves. So I can understand why episode does things to generate more profit, not that I agree with publishing bad featured stories though.

11 Likes

what. the. hell?

2 Likes

Don’t care if readers exit out the story, if the authors wants or don’t want to include it in their choice. NOT ALL STORIES NEED CUSTOMIZATION. Why can’t people get that? :woman_shrugging:

7 Likes

Opinion Alert

I just can not stand people on the forums who are overly~cheery with their annoying ass emojis

Ex: Omg you are so freaking beautiful, I was I could do that, I love you :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::kissing_heart::heart_eyes::kissing_heart::heart_eyes::kissing_heart::heart_eyes:

18 Likes

Opinion Alert

I hate people who get mad over review people are gonna hate your story way more than I do, it’s honesty, you’re gonna get in life.

14 Likes

:clap::clap: #expressoo bitch

3 Likes

I really needed to get that off my chest :pleading_face:

3 Likes

I tripped a girl in school because she was a bitch I have no remorse 🤷🏾‍♀🤷🏾‍♀🤷🏾‍♀🤷🏾‍♀🤷🏾‍♀🤷🏾‍♀🤷🏾‍♀

5 Likes

P. S don’t send my confession, I would like it to say between us. @StarMaryGoth

2 Likes

lol, why are people always like this, if people hate it, then why are they using it on their phones as well? See? Something similar eh? lol

1 Like

The emojis, it can just get annoying at a certain point.

2 Likes

Of course

2 Likes

Yeah it can be sometimes, but Its fun to do! XD Well to others it is, and others not kinda fun XDDDDD

2 Likes

Waaaaaa? XDDD

1 Like

It happens, Karma was sleeping, I was awake, sooo, you know :joy:

1 Like

:rofl: XDD

1 Like

I never liked. I did not like them when they where called smileys. and I dont like them now

1 Like