Episode Confessions Thread

Opinion
I hate it when people add an LBGTQ+ character and make them overly stereotyped and serve no purpose in the story. I don’t want to see the gay best friend who always wears florals, or the bisexual player, or the transgender person who’s entire life just exists as a joke. I’m sick of authors adding in characters for the sake of diversity.

15 Likes

Confession

My friends uncle died and she was sobbing and she told me and I said “Sorry I guess?” I just can’t do emotional stuff.

5 Likes

Opinion
Some authors should handle criticism better. When you give them some constructive criticism to help improve their story, they lash out at you and their massive fanbase seems to guard around and defend them like an army of ants. :green_heart:

9 Likes

damn ikr :woman_facepalming::man_facepalming:

2 Likes

This damn thread has me dyingggg :joy: especially bloody @AMagic. Your story about tripping that girl really resonated within me lol

3 Likes

PREACH

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

Next confessions will be posted tomorrow its too late bro stay tuned

2 Likes

G-Night :crescent_moon:

1 Like

I understand but I’m not going to kiss their ass when I’m unhappy with something. Episode should be prepared to hear opinions and criticism, and I’m 102% sure they don’t go home crying themselves to sleep because Emma224 on Episode said that the new clothing assets are terrible. I do think people should be less harsh on them, but other than that, I don’t need to be grateful for everything they do. They barely listen to us anyway. How many times have we asked for non bad boy cliche stories? And when have they listened to that? Look, all I’m saying is that I’m not going to pretend I’m happy with something I’m not. So I need to be grateful. “Be grateful or leave. It’s simple.” Oh really :roll_eyes:

17 Likes

Of course!! I got a review from @JemU776 , and that helped me A LOT! I had a lot of spelling errors, and she was the one who corrected me and give me criticism, and also thanks to @ShanniiWrites as well for helping me with adding diverse characters in my story! I got criticism from her as well which helped me a lot.

Authors need to understand that CRITICISM can HELP YOU IMPROVE. STOP GETTING MAD AND WHAT OTHERS SAY ABOUT YOUR STORY, AND LEARN TO IMPROVE, AND HELP OTHERS IMPROVE~ :100::raised_hands:

9 Likes

Happy to help you in any way i can :heart_eyes: :kissing_heart:

1 Like

EPISODE OPINION

“the romance section looks like an erotic bookshelf. and I have not tried myself but a lot of others get fan mail asking for sex scenes. when that is actually against the guidelines.”

15 Likes

EPISODE OPINION

"I wish people would stop making new forums as the first thing to do. you need an overlay or background. go google first and then search there. need help see if a forum already exists answering the question most of the time there is. and especially with art, there are ten new forums every day asking for art. when they could just go to an art threat. "

7 Likes

EPISODE OPINION

"You dont need an original background in every scene. there is a reason we have the catalogue. why can’t people just use the stuff it provides. "

7 Likes

EPISODE OPINION

“I think the Episode Riots are funny ngl. The memes are EVERYTHING. But they’re also useless because Episode doesn’t care since some users don’t have Instagram. And most strikes only last 2 days.”

7 Likes

EPISODE OPINION

“My guilty pleasure is reading bad boy stories. I am part of the problem :(”

7 Likes

EPISODE OPINION

“Tbh Classic isn’t that bad, I actually like it a lot, but I get that it’s not for everyone. It’s just super annoying to see people crapping on the style in literally every single post related to it- saying stuff like “Classic is creepy” “Classic is trash” “people who like classic are weird” “Classic makes me want to puke” and so much worse! If you don’t like it, don’t read it, no need to bash the style and the people who like it! Plus from what I’ve seen Classic is the only style who’s users don’t constantly bash everyone and everything lol they’re definitely the nicest users that I’ve come across! But then again, I’ve only been in the community for about five months so I’m still pretty new ~ Coming from a limelight user”

10 Likes

EPISODE OPINION

“I hate how people go back and forth over someone’s opinion, you can’t change it your wasting your time.”

6 Likes

EPISODE OPINION

“Why be disrespectful when someone tries to help out, it’s dumb asf?” By @Xea

5 Likes