Episode Confessions Thread

Confession: I hate how this thread died after the OP left. We need to bring it back without the arguing and flagging!

7 Likes

agree.

2 Likes

We can’t say anything without it being closed.

Confession (not really): Some people on here need to realize that having a different opinion is NOT arguing. If someone says they like ice cream, then someone else says they like ice lollies, then the topic gets closed for all sorts of rules “broken”.

5 Likes

Bump! I’m back for this thread, we gotta keep up with this, y’all.

5 Likes

EPISODE OPINION

If you want an edit, go to an art shop :slight_smile: Don’t PM random people who’s art you like and don’t go on threads like the “Share you art & edits” one.

5 Likes

EPISODE OPINION

Why the fuck do people act all nice to certain editors to gain trades, requests and edits and create fake friendships in the process. Y’all be the most inconsiderate people on the planet, don’t beg people, instead get a life

2 Likes

EPISODE OPINION

The classic style has the best clothes, this isn’t even up for debate!

Oof, so true :+1:

4 Likes

EPISODE OPINION

I wish there was a way to unpublish a chapter :frowning: I accidentally didn’t save my script before exiting and published the chapter without double checking (stupid, I know) There was only about 200 lines worth of code (I usually have 1000+) so I got a ton of hate mail and angry comments (which I deserve tbh) so I’m trying to rush through the chapter and finish it asap, it would just be so much easier if I could undo the update.

It’s ok, it was an accident, the people who sent hate didn’t have to do it, they judged too quickly.

3 Likes

EPISODE OPINION

Honestly I hate it when you say a negative thing that is facts. People automatically jump on your back.

5 Likes

EPISODE OPINION

You guys are to sensitive, your either in the writing game or your not.

3 Likes

EPISODE OPINION

Yes, I understand people are depressed. Y’all are going through stuff. You got stuff going on at home. I do too. But do you see me ranting about how sad I am all the time? No. Honestly, I tried and have tried to help people as much as possible. And I fucking give up. I’m your friend, not your therapist. Go get one if you can’t deal with your issues.

1 Like

EPISODE OPINION

I honestly hate generic main characters, especially in Limelight. They are so annoying. And they’re everywhere on Instagram

In LL?? Ok, now that’s extreme. LL has a TON of features, why use the same ones? What they are ugly? No.

1 Like

EPISODE OPINION

I get tired of the depressing shit on the rant thread a lot. It makes me feel useless whenever I see it, because y’all just ignore my advice. Someone should make a depressing thread sometimes. Literally, just do it because I can’t handle the damn negativity on there anymore.

3 Likes

Nice to see you’re back :heart:

6 Likes

Accidents happen & you shouldn’t get hate for it. You should block the users and report them to Episode if they are being vulgar.

4 Likes

Thanks

EPISODE OPINION

I find it annoying how Episode Official Stories always have to put the word ‘badboy’ in the stories’ descriptions. You want the LI to be a bad boy, fine… but why does that have to be the only thing that defines him? Find some new adjectives to put in your description because to be honest, it’s getting kind of old.

Agree, bad boys are overrated and annoying

3 Likes

OPINION

Life Opinion

I can’t stand it when there is a problem and women make it all about them and say how men are trash. Not Sorry, but the future is not female. You guys want equality yet here you guys practically saying your taking over earth. If that is what the future is gonna be,damn man count me out.

3 Likes

OPINION

You guys have to understand, sometimes people don’t want your help. So you guys just have to deal with it.

2 Likes

OPINION

So if you guys really do be trying to hard it shows.

1 Like