Episode cover guidelines question

For story covers I know we aren’t allowed to use guns/ explosives or ammunition, but I was wanting to know were other weapon type things allowed like blades/ knives or knuckle brasses etc? TIA!

1 Like

Yes!
My cover uses a cooking knife it should be okay as long as it isn’t too violent

Okay cool! Thank you :pray:

I also want to know, as my cover will be my MC but he will be shirtless, will that be approved or rejected?

Depends on the rest of the cover- is it obvious he’s wearing pants? What’s the pose like? Is he alone? Is there a female character with him? If so, what’s she doing? etc

1 Like

Thank you, I can upload the reference here if that helps

291F38CD-78FC-460E-9A14-2A56435ACE3F

I’d be more concerned if that’s a copyright image or public domain? Or is this just a reference pic?

If it’s just a reference pic- I think it will be fine since there are a couple covers with shirtless males sort of like that that were approved. There won’t be a female character on there?

@wildrose_episode yes I’m quite sure that reference pose is fine because I’ve seen a few episode covers where it’s just the guy alone and he’s shirtless

Hi this pic will only be used as reference a d only his body we will do another face lol. No female on the cover at all just him.

Thank you, I saw a few stories on my app with shirtless guys, always scared to pay a huge amount for commission and getting rejected.