Episode creators get serious!

Hello everyone this is a message to the episode creators because I feel like their not serieus enough… for example the new background rules. no one really knows what the new rules really are and I’m sad that episode doesn’t give a clear anwser to peoples questions! people just don’t really understand what you expect from us right now?! one person says you can’t use backgrounds anymore? the other says that you can but they have to be without episodes created items ? can you guys please make one specific topic were you anwser all those questions? Because I don’t understand it anymore and please be clear! not everyone understands difficult words !

tags: @Liz ,

7 Likes

Moved to Episode Fan Community since Community is for discussion of specific stories. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

We are not allowed to share episodes backgrounds edits in public. In other words not in your drive not in Instagram or even here on the forum. If you know how to edit backgrounds you can do it for your self. We are not allowed to share it. Only for personal use.

1 Like

I low key don’t understand it either. It’s like Episode made 50 decisions in a span of one week. It’s crazy.

5 Likes