Episode Credit Recommendations

Hi everyone! Any recommendations on who has awesome backgrounds/overlays to use and give credit to them when using it? Need a few episode creators. Thanks :slight_smile:

3 Likes

i have a few backgrounds i made myself but if you dont like them you can request it at my shop: Lost Art Shop :hocho::cherry_blossom: [OPEN, HIRING]

My backgrounds

if you decide to use any of them you must give me credit: ig: @lost.puppy.episode

2 Likes

saves

3 Likes

Moved to Art Resources since you’re looking for backgrounds and overlays. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

I have a free drive with backgrounds. You can find examples on my drive thread, and if you’d like access, then DM me on Instagram
@ cheyara_writes58

1 Like

Thanks so much :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ll be sure to check out your backgrounds :slight_smile:

1 Like

no prob

1 Like

Hey, @Naisu25 if you are still in a need of background…

Wanna check out my drive… if you use any of them then credit me on my Instagram, @orangeweedie.episode :wink: and read the rules first :heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much :heart:

Hi! I’m not sure if you still need some, but here is some of mine Zondie's Backgrounds | Edited | Drawn | Constantly Updated 🦋!

Also, I might be doing a little giveaway :wink:

1 Like