Episode Custom Outfit Contest

Tbh, think Episode should have a custom outfit design contest? Like I’ve seen amazing custom outfits by the community using the assests and I think Episode should at least feature 3 in their profile outfit shops there we could buy them and wear it. I honestly don’t like it being using in their offical stories. What do you guys think? Think that would be cool or boring?

13 Likes

This is a really good idea!! 100% support :two_hearts:

1 Like

Honestly I wonder how that will go. And maybe the winners will also get gems and free passes. Lol

1 Like

I wonder too! I think it would be a great chance for everyone, and yes the winners should get some prizes :blush:

1 Like

lol yes. Just a thought. :scream:

1 Like

I like the idea! This could totally work!

1 Like

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is not about story ideas or reviews. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

Imagine so many entries. :flushed: but not really that much. :thinking:

3 Likes

Support!! The prize could be the designer gets the custom outfits for free :yay:

2 Likes

that would be cool too!

1 Like

Support!!

1 Like

This would be fun! I do wknder what would happen if people had duplicate outfits. Perhaps if there was a way to enter without anyone else seeing it to mitogate cheating?

1 Like

Duplicated outfits won’t be entered probably.

1 Like

Support that!!

1 Like

Sounds fun! It would make Episode more engaging.

1 Like

I think it would be awesome
I support

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.