Episode Directing Help and Possible Episode Writing Partner Position

Hey! :grin: :grin: :grin:

So I’m a new Author to Episode and released one of these forums with Unfortunately no luck or serious Candidates due to misconception, rudeness and ignorance

I’ve written a story out and have started working on producing the first 4 episodes on the episode platform. However I am struggling to get all the scripting right even when im getting advice from other forums. Which i why i would like to can a writing partner or Co-Author to my story. This will be my first story on Episode and i have been very excited about doing this for over 3 years now but i am struggling.

If you would like to be my writing partner or Co-Author on my story please leave a message below
Or Private Message me @ trixi_episode.x
I am interested in taking on multiple candidates! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Please actually be interested in helping me or wanting to Co-produce as i have previously worked with someone and it really didn’t work well at all. I would love to gain some new friends from this as well.

Benefits from helping or working with me would include a new friend, Support, Regular shoutouts as well as a pre written story ready to produce immediately!

Hope to hear from someone soon
Trixi Txyler :heart: :orange_heart: :yellow_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart: :heartpulse: :white_heart: :black_heart: :brown_heart:

2 Likes

I can do that if you want.
i am in the same position as you but have given good amout of time on learning about everything so i think i can help .
not very advanced with coding but can help you get what you want from sources.

(i know how lost it feels when you are new at it so just let me know if you need help

I would love to help you and I am writing a story too so we could help eachother😊

1 Like

Do you have an instagram page? For when i’m not on the laptop as i always have my phone handy

1 Like

I don’t have insta but I have Tick Tock and I have an episode acc on Snapchat

Moved to Find a Writing Partner. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.