Episode doesn't want to answer on my mails and doesn't want to pay me!

Hello guys, I just want to share with you how rude and unprofessional they are! I tried in so many ways to reach to them, to ask them for help-
And they always helped me, ngl, but when I asked them why didn’t I get paid, they say ‘Lizz will need to help with this issue’ and I’ve been waiting for over 4 months! I still didn’t get the answer…I sent them another mail but they still didn’t want to answer me!
I haven’t been paid for 500k reads, which is a lot! If someone can help me, thank you!
(Everytime I ask them for my payment they ignore me!)

5 Likes

I thought you only get paid if your story is featured.

2 Likes

No, if you get 500k reads in two months you unlock the payment section and from that day you’re getting paid.

2 Likes

This is going to sound annoying but did you sign up for writer payments? I am sure you did if you reached out to them but just making sure.

1 Like

Did you gain those 500k reads after getting the access to the writer’s payment?
Cause the 500k reads you gain for the writer’s payment are not paid, only the reads after you unlock the payment :blush:

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve been paid for over a year by now, but I didn’t get paid for that 500k reads and they don’t want to answer on my mails about it

2 Likes

Here, the problem is, I gained 500k reads in June, and I got notification that I unlocked the payment section. And nothing happened back then, and I was waiting for them to send me the money, but-
When I reached 1M reads in September (so basically I reached 500k for the second time) they started counting, which is wrong. I thought I’m not problem, but my friend started getting paid when she reached 500k reads, and I started getting paid when I reached 1m reads, and I have all the proofs, but they don’t want to respond :skull:

2 Likes

Hmmm that’s really weird :confused:
Normally, they start paying after getting 500k reads but not paying the 500k reads you already gained to unlock the payment, I hope you know what I mean :joy:

I think it will be hard to reach them right now because of the holiday season but a lot of time passed since June… weird :neutral_face:

4 Likes

Yeah, I know…
I’ll show you, as I said, I reached 500k in June, but they started paying me on September WHEN I reached 1M reads, so they should pay me for that 500k reads before it, because I legally earned that 500k reads

1 Like

Hey, hun, maybe this should help you?

1 Like

Uuh, hey, no I’ve been getting paid since last year, but I didn’t get paid for 500k reads. I know how everything’s work

1 Like