Episode drama. Where does it end?

Sure, confront the issues you have but do it in a manner that is civil and courteous as well as doing it privately as well.

1 Like

Exactly people find a need to post their problems with eachother on threads!

Absolutely. I 100% agree with you. I joined the forums after one of my favorite episode authors suggested it, because I was struggling with overlays and such. At first this place seemed too good to be true, but of course; drama comes with all. I just want to get a few backgrounds, and some directed help; NOT a bucket load of petty drama.

3 Likes

Yassss preach

I joined to get help and feedback on my work. Honestly, it is such a shame to see this kind of behaviour - it is embarrassing even. This may be online and we do not know each other in a physical sense but it does not mean that if we say something to someone it won’t hurt them.

I feel like there are so much healthy ways to deal with such issues. It is such a massive shame this is happening and all I can say is I guess we can do all we can to spread love & positivity. To rebel against those who think they can start all this drama, we can be loving and kind to one another.

This is a family and yes, families have disagreements but these disagreements can be dealt calmly and via PM.

2 Likes

(off topic) Do you have any stories?

1 Like

Ya I do - it is called Crossed Paths and I have some big plans for it.

Without the forums, I never would have improved my story so I am definitely grateful for the forums’ existence even if there’s the petty drama. I feel like now, it is time to resolve and prevent - this drama happened and we need to find ways to prevent that pettiness happening again.

Also, my PFP is my MC in the story :joy::joy:

Awesome! I really enjoy reading everyone’s stories! Thank you so much!

1 Like

:heart: thank you and hope if you check it out, you enjoy it :heart:

(while we are off topic) What do you guys think of customization? Should the author be able to show what they want the character to look like? Or should the author we give us the choice? :thinking:
Or (If you are in author the other way around)

Yes the drama is ridiculous. I’m in episode dreams and we keep saying “wtf did we do to deserve this though?” And we keep getting attacked and it gave me three panic attacks. They need to stop.

3 Likes

I can’t believe it’s gone that far. I’m sorry you had to go through that.

1 Like

It’s fine. It’s just they don’t know when enough is enough you know? Like we’re kids. Kids get hurt whether it’s online or not.

1 Like

Yeah, it really sucks though. I feel like some people don’t realize that I’m 14 not an adult. I do not want to hear vulgar langue (Though cursing doesn’t bother be that much)

7 Likes

Yep.

I am 19 and I am on the older end of users I suppose, the obscenities were horrible and I am sorry @epsd.ama you had to go through that.

People gotta think before they type! The things someone can say could seriously hurt someone’s feelings and affect their mental health.

3 Likes

When did people get so cold? What happened to ‘if you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say it at all’ It isn’t childish to think about other’s feelings, it’s diligent and caring.

6 Likes

Being a jerk, and not thinking of other people, isn’t “cool” It’s destructive. You never know who you’ll effect.

2 Likes

I completely agree. Sometimes you see people who see kindness/being nice to someone thinking it is a weakness, in fact it is a strength. What I find weak is someone who is cold-hearted to another individual.

1 Like

Exactly. Being a jerk is such a bad testament to one’s character. Someone acting in a foul manner isn’t doing themselves any favours.