Episode drama. Where does it end?

Amen. :pray:

2 Likes

The promblem was with this girl but we kicked her out but then a art group came and had people spy on us that’s when drama became yesterday was the worst to be honest but were through with drama we just gonna rebuild

2 Likes

The promblem is the admins can’t do anything about it if I was them I just put there account on hold

1 Like

Hopefully you do, because Episode.hamony needs to keep its head out of drama that can be handled through pm.

4 Likes

Same here, I was only in that group for a day and I open the chat and there were so many fights. Didn’t want to be apart of that environment.

2 Likes

can one of you guys explain to me like I’m five what the drama usually is in groups? the only episode dramas I’ve been in is with katdoll bc her story misrepresented schizophrenic people like me and all the stuff that episode brought upon themselves, like …in my bed? (seriously, the fuck is up with all the punctuation in the title? F- see me after class episode hq) and it starts with a bra. i sometimes try to join groups but forget all about it a day later or just sorta pick up on the fact that the people in the group are like 7 years younger than me

3 Likes

man, this is all over an app where you get cartoon drawings to make choices over which boy to date. you’ve really got to look hard if you try to start drama imo

8 Likes

ROFL. Ok so ppl think it’s cus of requests.

Im gonna make this clear. It’s not about requests or “customers”. This dates way back and the drama is a lot more personal than that. Stop talking about it as if you know what happened.

9 Likes

I honestly agree. I too am sick and tired of all the drama that goes between it. I’m sure each side of it is justified in their continuation in one way or another, but they all really need to either drop it or just block each other to prevent more trouble. It’s getting utterly ridiculous, especially since it’s even more petty than it was originally, I just want it to all stop. You don’t have to forgive everyone but acting civil and trying not to argue is a good thing to do anyways.

4 Likes

Oh lol you came at the wrong time it started cause if this gurl saying cutting yourself is stupid

1 Like

I think the art groups can still exist but they need some level of maturity, and many of them don’t have that. Which causes people leaving, people crying, and god knows what else. Just don’t spread drama people, spread love instead.

11 Likes

Ok so honestly, I just look around the forum when i’m bored and when i waiting for replies and for the last few months it was wonderful, great edits, covers and these days all of the sudden there are fights where people fight and swear at each other. I just don’t get it I thought all the people here were nice to each other but then i saw this whole thread of fighting and arguing. Honestly I was a bit shocked

6 Likes

Lol same

1 Like

I’m a bit scared that it might turn into all the people taking sides and fighting

2 Likes

It was worser yeathday

1 Like

I pretty sure its gone now

1 Like

I I saw that thread… I thought it was really scary

1 Like

Which one

1 Like

Where I don’t remember the username, but it was thread where someone was leaving, and they fought about smething

1 Like

Oh I know it

1 Like