Episode Dreams: Charity Fund!

Before we say anything, we want the community aware that we saw another group doing this, and we thought it was so sweet, so we are taking after them :wink: Do not come here saying we copied, or we are faking. This is about giving back, and helping those in need!

khygfjyrderjs
Episode Dreams is Feeding the homeless!

One of our members, @AMANI182-EPISODEEEEE lives in Chicago, and she knows there are many homeless people, in downtown Chicago. This breaks her heart, and she has stressed how much she hates it, to our team. So today she saw an art group doing something of the sort, but they are donating to charities. Episode Dreams wanted to differentiate ourselves a bit, and we decided to give food!

This is how it will work:
Each time we receive a request on our thread (link below), Amani will count that as 1 meal. At the end of the event (duration 1 week), she will buy meals according to our requests we have received dating back all the way to Today! Then she will hit the Downtown Chicago streets, and pay it forward! :wink:

All you have to do, in order to help, is go to our Request Thread and request an art! Then we will add that to our list! We will have an official count of how many requests we have received, so you can see too!

We are so excited to give back to the less fortunate, and bring a little hope to those in need!

So if you need art, what better place to request, right? You are receiving art, and giving meals!

We hope to see you soon!

1610155615126700595004_1
#Stickingwiththedreamteam! :wink:

See you soon! Dream on!
~Adam K. President of Episode Dreams

14 Likes

I think this is a great idea, especially since it helps out others in need! :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

that’s a really good idea.

3 Likes

Thank you for supporting us!

4 Likes

Thanks for the support!

3 Likes

That’s actually a really good idea!

2 Likes

Thanks for the support!

1 Like

This is so sweet! :two_hearts: I actually may be in need of a couple of splashes for a story I’m working on, so I’ll definitely be going to you guys when the time comes!

4 Likes

Thanks so much!

1 Like

Recommend me for them! :wink:

Haha, just kidding, but you can if you’d like.

3 Likes

So sweet :scream::scream::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Thank you!! So far we have 5 meals to donate.

3 Likes

Wow that’s great. I’m glad you’re doing this :heart:

3 Likes

We are too!!!

1 Like

That’s an awesome idea A! You have great ideas

2 Likes

This is definitely were I’m getting my art from! What a sweet idea! I’m only on EP1 and have a long way to go but I love this so much bc my story is about a homeless family who end up rich (basically Rags to Riches)

2 Likes

Are you guys doing this

@jeremy please close since the charity deadline is over!! We are proud and will announce information later.

2 Likes