Episode Dreams: Request Thread *OPEN!*

@queenlanaixx

aure

hi @Venise !! Chesire is not on at the moment. Would you like someone else to do it or would you rather just wait for her?

She told me she wanted to do it, so I’ll just wait for her don’t worry :slight_smile:

2 Likes

awesome thank you!! We’ll have it done by tomorrow at the latest

2 Likes

Hi if you could just send me a pic of all the characters in maybe a sad or worried pose? If u do, it’s greatly appreciated because it will help me make its 10x faster! :blush::see_no_evil:

Hello, here there are :wink:
But I think that @Chesirekitten101 is supposed to make the cover for me :slight_smile:

ifyewait

Hey I was wondering if I could request a splash ( a warning one? )

@Venise
Sorry for not really seeing ur messages im in a different time zone so do you want it full body or just half

1 Like

Don’t worry it’s okay!
Half body would be nice I think =) Thanks in advance

Ok and your welcome and thanks in advance:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hey! Can I have an overlay? I never know how to do those word overlays.
Can I have one that says:

The Chameleon

Color: I want it in a cool greenish color, but not so it’s JUST green. If possible can you add a shadow to it to?

Thanks for doing this! I think the charity event is a great idea!

3 Likes

You are the first to request for our charity event! Thank you so much. The team will have this done for you!

1 Like

You’re welcome! I saw the charity event thing you put up and I needed an overlay for my story! Thanks for this!

1 Like

Hi! I think what you’re doing is very kind and heartwarming! I was wondering if you can make me an outline of my character? Here are the details:
INK
Male/Female: Female
Skin tone: Tan
Mouth: Classic
Mouth color: Rose
Nose: Soft Natural
Eye: Upturned Bold
Eye color: Green
Eyebrows: Seductive Arch
Face shape: Oval
Hairstyle: Straight
Hair color: Black
Thank you!!!

1 Like

We will have that done for you! Thanks so much for helping us feed the less fortunate! Tell your friends about this! :wink:

1 Like

Thank you for helping them out and also helping me! I’ll mention it in my contest! You are very kind :heartbeat:

1 Like

Can you request more than once? And do we have to pay anything?

1 Like

Of course you can request more than once! And no, you don’t pay anything! One of our members lives in Chicago, and at the end of the event, she will buy meals according to how many requests we received, and will give them out! :wink: free of charge to you guys!

2 Likes

I thought so! And I will definitely request more than once!

1 Like