Episode Dreams: REQUEST THREAD 😍- THE REVAMP aaaaahhhh

GUYS WE ARE BACK!

I know we’ve been active on the forums, but not on this account. Due to… previous events, our art thread was taken down. But we’ve turned over a new leaf.

We really don’t want any drama. We never tried to start drama, but yes, we did get involved in big unnecessary arguments. We really apologise for this, and we paid for our actions when our art thread was sadly closed.

But here’s the revamp! We’d love to see all your amazing requests and we’d love to help out. All our amazing artists have been eagerly waiting for all your requests! :wink:

**Now, we just want to tell you, any comments that could start drama will be flagged immediately! It’s literally our only rule, (apart from don’t steal our art and don’t rush us :joy: ) so please keep to it. Just to prevent anything that could potentially start an argument. **

**We also ask that no other art groups “swoop” in and “steal” requests or promote their own art groups on this thread. This thread is centred around Episode Dreams only! ** :slightly_smiling_face:

Now! For the art! We have a few examples!

(Members of ED, if some of your art is not featured, pm me with your examples at @meadowh and I’ll add yours)

Art examples 😍

image image image
image image
image image image image image image image

I know some of your art may not be featured, but I couldn’t gather everyone’s so just pm me and I’ll add yours asap :smile:

Anyway, guys feel free to request! Every request you make will help us grow as a group.

And if any of you are interested in joining, just comment below and we’ll get back to you.

If you want a request, you know what to do :wink:

Love you all :kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

7 Likes

@Ms.Kate
@epsd.ama
@ChayChay
@MarieL
@Epyxcillerie
@Potatoenesss
@spiffymi
@Dahlia_Blossom
@kerubiel
@Chesirekitten101
@jenna1012

7 Likes

Ok I am here

2 Likes

Me too :smiley:

3 Likes

Whoop whoop :tada:

2 Likes

Welcome! :smile:

1 Like

Thx :smiley: :smiley: :dango:

2 Likes

Hello I am Chesirekitten101 bt you can call me Kitty I can
Do
Backgrounds
Covers
Profile Pics
Splashes
Custm character poses and art scenes- but not complex ones
Character edits and again not complex one
Drawn arts

3 Likes

Meadowh can you remove my examples I will make better ones
@Meadowh

2 Likes

But they’re so good!! I’ll keep them and when you have better ones I’ll switch them if you want ok? :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Hi im CecilieCreate and i love doing art, here art the things i do :smiley:
I do:
Backgrounds
Covers
Splashes
Character edits
And Pfp

3 Likes

Ok thanks so much but I have to say that the outlline is from the dahila blossom and that I didnt make the faces but I edited them and another outline was from Natalie_C

2 Likes

Hey I’m Chay… I love doing art. I just started doing drawn art. Art things I do:
Covers
Splashes
Art scenes
Character edits
Pfp
Background edits
Overlays

2 Likes

Ok I’ll remove them once I have your new examples. But don’t worry I’m sure it’s ok

2 Likes

Requests requests requests :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Love the request thread!:heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Hey I’m MarieL and I love doing art. People normally call me Marie and I just started out with art.
The things I do are:
Covers
Splashes
Character edits

2 Likes

Thanks! Feel free to request anytime :two_hearts:

1 Like

Buuuump

hi