Episode Dreams Story Reviews! *Closed to Catch up*

Hello aspiring authors! Will you like to get your story reviewed? Well your in luck!

Episode Dreams just started to give story reviews!

We will rate your story 1-10 with each of the following topics.

1. Cover- Does it stand out? Would a random reader be mesmerized by the cover and read it?

2. Plot-Is it original? Would anyone want to read it?

3. Does it follow guidelines and diversity standards?

We also might add a thing here or there showing the Pros and Cons of your story!

We will be honest and hope you take our advice into consideration!

Fill this out please!

Story Title:
Author Name:
Story Genre:
Story Description:
Cover (Your choice)

We will review one episode knowing that first impression should be the best!

Thank you!

~@Ms.Kate~ :rose:
Trusted Member of Episode Dreams

5 Likes

Hello, I would like to receive a review, please. :smile:

This is my story.

Story title: Rewinded life.

Author name: Lia Lopez.

My instagram: lia_lopez_episode

Description:
What would you do if a galactic being gives you the power to go back and change situations that escapes from your hands?

Genre: Comedy, romance, life.

Episodes: 6 (Ongoing - Working on chapter 7.)

Link:

I’ll do ur review for you!

Review based on the first 2 chapters!

@LiaLopez ‘s review on her story, Rewinded Life

cover

Your cover is great! Colourful, exciting, bright- everything you need to have a good story! I’m sure that 90% of the time, if someone saw that, they’d click on it! Rating: 9/10

Plot

The plot is great! It’s really original, a lot of fantasy and it made me excited to read on. I love Benio she’s my favourite character. I can sort of relate because I’m always the screeching one who is always crazy etc!! I also love how you have some aspects of Japanese in your dialogue! So original and cool! I love Japanese culture too!

Although, the one thing I would say is that your plot is quite confusing. I know it’s not supposed to unravel all at once, but maybe be more clear in what your story is about by dropping little hints or foreshadowing. (But maybe I’m just stupid and don’t understand a lot of things!) Rating: 7/10

Does it follow the guidelines?

Yes, it does! I don’t think there’s anything in your story that would get it taken down, it’s all good, original and completely acceptable for Episode! Rating: 9/10

Also, just some tips…

In one of the scenes, the lady is sitting on her head, but idk if that’s on purpose or not. I just wondered if it was an error.

In the other pic, Megan is describing what she did on that day, but I feel like you should use show not tell. For example, add in small flashbacks of when they’re at the mall and then explain, rather than have just dialogue. Some people (not me) would just tap through that dialogue because it’s not appealing just by itself. Obviously it’s important dialogue so that you understand that chapter so maybe make it a little more visual? But that’s just what I thought.

I also saw a few errors in your dialogue. Maybe it’s because English isn’t your first language, but I wouldn’t know. It’s fine to have errors, but sometimes it makes it hard to understand what some of the dialogue means! :see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

Anyway overall, your story is great! I think that your plot is the best aspect of your story- and also the great character development! One thing I think you should really look over is your dialogue, just make sure that it makes as much sense as possible. And you could always go on the forums and make a thread saying that you would like to hire a proof reader to make sure your dialogue makes sense/is correct. There are many people who would do that for you!!

Overall Rating 8/10

Well done!! :wink::two_hearts:

1 Like

Hi! Thank for creating this thread! I`d love to get a review!
Story title: Let the demon inside

Author: Nierido
Genre: Supernatural romance
Description: You have to move back to Dimwood. What will you find there? Love, death or supernatural friends?
Number of episodes:5
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4876381520789504

1 Like

Hi I am one of the administrators of Episode Dreams and I would love to review you story just give me a few minutes

@Nierido

Hi! I would love a review! Thanks in advance!!
Here’s my story:
Name: Girl of Deception
Author: IDONTKNOW
Number of episodes: 8 (reading the first chapter is fine though)
Description: Aria Lamar has is all. She’s rich, beautiful and smart. But she’s a selfish arrogant jerk. Little does she know that’s all about to change.CC in episode 6 choices matter
Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5855942598328320

1 Like

Hi we will view your story now well to be more precise I will because no one else is online and I will give you the result in a few min or so

1 Like

Thank you so much @meadowh @Episode-Dreams

It’s true, my main language is Spanish. I’ve arranged the first five chapters several times because of that. If it’s not too much trouble, could you tell me which dialogues are not understood? :sob:

As for Rewounder sitting on Megan’s head, that was on purpose hahaha. :slight_smile:

Curiously, chapters 4 and 6 have long flashbacks. :smile:

3 Likes

Would love a review :hugs:
Title : Out of the…box?!
Author:@ya
Genre: adventure/Sci-Fi
Description:
You aren’t a superhero, nor have magical powers! Just a wrong wish of your’s , causes Fate of whole human race to be in your’s hands!!! Will you Succeed or face defeat?? (2 ends)
Link:

Cover:

Thank you🤗

1 Like

Ok we will shortly after view your story and by the way the cover’s design is unique and wonderful congrats

1 Like

Title: Hale Huna
Author Name: Anonymous Author
Story Genre: Fantasy/Romance
Story Description: In a nutshell, when Kendall was 10 years old, her dear Momma died from an incurable disease. 8 years after, her Dad moved her and her 3 brothers to Maui, Hawaii because he read her mother’s diary, and in it, she said the Hale Huna House in Maui was her dream house, and always wanted to live there. When Kendall arrives, she meets Adrian, the bad boy, Scott the nice guy, and Mason the popular flirt. She tries to balance her family problems, love triangle and the mystery associated with Zailia, the magical world in which she holds the key: the pendant her Mom gave to her when she died.
Cover:
cover

2 Likes

Hi, I’d love it if you could review my story when you have time. Thanks.

Story Title: A Land of Ice and Fire
Author Name: Rebecca4242
Story Genre: Fantasy
Story Description: A princess of flames. A King of shadows. A kingdom destroyed. Alina’s magic is awakening. She will reclaim her kingdom no matter the cost. She must remember love is a weakness.
Cover: image
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5875354583040000

2 Likes

Thank you! I appreciate it!

1 Like

Don’t worry I can understand your dialogue mostly, you don’t need to change anything because it’s all really minor. Just be aware of it in future chapters. It’s called learning from our mistakes, we don’t have to fix them, just make sure they don’t happen again. :blush::blush:

1 Like

Hi! Thanks for this thread and for your time :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
These are my story details!

Story Title: Game Of Disguises

Author Name: Bonnie Dundee

Story Genre: Drama

Story Description: Two best friends have fun by disguising themselves as other people and attend luxurious and fancy events, but what happens when they find themselves in the wrong place and at the wrong time?

Cover:

Link:

1 Like

Thanks for checking it out​:hugs: haha , glad you think my cover is unique :sweat_smile: hope you like the story too​:hugs:

2 Likes

Thank you @meadowh :blush:

2 Likes

Hey! I’ve created 2 stories so far, and I would love it if you’d check 'em out!! :heartbeat:

DEMIGODDESS

Author Name: Giselle Crescent

Genre: Fantasy

Description: Being the daughter of Zeus isn’t easy. Add responsibilities and your mother having cancer topped on with a forbidden temptation to a boy who can rock your world , literally. CC

Small Cover:
5242e4c65aad4dc4eaa16195e5918d47b926391f_1_323x500-2

Large Cover:
78db2eb2c8938e3cb31cac097f4217fbc58fb39a_1_690x492

LINK:
http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5839144650932224

The Ember Moon Pack

Author Name: Giselle Crescent

Description: You’re an average highschool girl. What’ll happen to your life when you get kidnapped by a pack of Hybrids that claim that you are their sacred Queen? CC, ChoicesMatter, 5Endings

Genre: Fantasy

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5387476824358912

Small Cover:

Large Cover:
ember%20moon

1 Like