~ Episode Eclipse Official Request Thread ~

:sparkles: Welcome to Episode Eclipse’s New Request Thread! :sparkles:

We’re a group of aspiring artists looking to help out others with their art~ Want to see our members? Click below!

Artists!

President:@Mashia
Vice President:@Niah.epy
Amazing Members: @Josie.Writes @UltimaW @mariannap @AS007 @dqrkskin @Silver_Shadow @AMagic @Mouse.Episode @Tirquaz

:sparkles: Click here to see our examples!

:sparkles: And click here to see our website!

:sparkles: And here for our Instagram account!

:sparkles: And finally, here for our Linktree!

The group is able to do the following types of arts: Covers, Splashes, Overlays, Backgrounds, Character Edits, Profile Pictures, and Banners.

To request, simply fill out the Google form below! Reply down below to let us know that you have requested. Our request completion times may differ between each member.

:sparkles: REQUEST FORM. :sparkles:

:sparkles: Rules:

• Please be mature when requesting.
  • Please do not go off-topic on this thread!
  • If you have any inquiries, questions or issues, please PM us!
  • Do not begin any drama on this thread (or anywhere, to be honest).
  • Give credit wherever due.
  • You may politely ask us for redos on your art piece.
  • Be respectful to every artist as they take time out of their day to do the art for you willingly. <3

And, I believe that’s all there is! If you have any questions, feel free to let us know below in the replies :heart:

~ Episode Eclipse :sparkles:

19 Likes

Ok thanks for letting me know, I won’t request one for now, as I already requested a one character edit. :blush:

3 Likes

I saw in the slides but Im not sure… for the sahara one and college days: Hexed…they are both Drawn covers is it?

3 Likes

Just requested can’t wait for my edit hope you get it done right :blush:

2 Likes

Your examples are AWESOME! :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

@JannahJackson ~ I believe the ‘College Days: Hexed’ cover is drawn (@Silver_Shadow ~ please confirm <3) but I’m not sure which one you are referring to as the sahara one :thinking:

1 Like

Thank you! :rofl::heart:

3 Likes

Im like wondering if both the Hexed and Sahara ones are drawn? :grin: Because I like the design styles.

Because I do need a cover design however my taste is more 3D 4D like and not cut and paste though. But Im not requesting yet cause Im still searching around seeing more examples … it needs to be drawn cause none of the poses are found on Episode lolll​:rofl::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Requested! :blush:

2 Likes

I’ve sent in a request :))

2 Likes

I’m quite sure they are :smiley: If you request, you can specify details like this so we can get an artist who is able to do the style you desire :heart: :joy:

1 Like

I submitted! :heavy_heart_exclamation:

2 Likes

Sent a request

2 Likes

I saw your examples and they are amazing, can’t wait for mine to be done, and so excited!!! :heart:

2 Likes

Yes College days: Hexed cover was drawn by me. :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

@Anapropriate ~ I just checked out your request! One thing I noticed was that the character screenshots aren’t showing up :thinking: Would you be able to PM us the screenshots instead? Thanks! :sparkles: :heart:

2 Likes

Sorry about these late tags, but you guys wanted to request on our old thread (Episode Starlight) so here’s a tag to let you know that we have reopened!
@C.Melody @mpcarvalho @Januva @bossyroxy411 @iheartpuppies @Benzie.stories @Kitsune

:heart:

3 Likes

Your overlay has been completed, @Januva! The artist was @AS007 :sparkles:

Bottle With Lid:
Screenshot_1%20-%20Copy%20-%20Copy

Lid:
Screenshot_1

Bottle:
Screenshot_1%20-%20Copy

Remember to credit Episode Eclipse as well as the artist (AS007)! Let us know if you’d like to change anything with your overlay :yum:

3 Likes

Requested! Please let me know if it’s accepted! :blue_heart::blue_heart:

3 Likes

I have requested!! :kissing_heart:

3 Likes