Episode Edit/Pfp Shop! (CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE)

Hey guys I am starting up edits again after months of not doing them I am finally starting to get back to them. I can add snapchat filters and blush and etc and kind of edit the cloths and the Edit can be used as your pfp. I don’t have that much examples because I lost my past edits in my Google Drive but I do have this one:

Recent Edit

Screenshot%202018-10-30%20at%206

Here is one I made for @Cheyara_Skadi

Edit for Chey

cheyara

(Don’t ask who they are :sweat_smile: )

Please fill out the form above to get one…. I can’t say how fast I’ll get them done, it really depends on how many Edits I get :slight_smile:

Notice: For your extras I might not do them as in these are my edits that I am creating, so I might not do the edits as you want it to and I might do my own thing with it.

Thanks for anyone in advance!

Also, please tell me when you have filled out the form on here so I can check it.

ANOTHER NOTICE:

Don’t expect me to do a certain thing with your edit. like for a pose, I might not do the pose you want me to do, so please don’t get upset with me if I don’t, this is my art and I really can do whatever.

Random Tags:

@Turtle_Cat @ihicks01 @Glades @Chocolate_Mama @Kaycee_Rose @Juann @Forever1201 @Mimi0829 @NattyGomez @FinnTheGhost @Dahlia_Blossom @Liam @TriggerWarning @cookie100 @loveyourself @AK16 @meadowh @Cassandra_Dean @JemU776 @AMagic @amberose

people on the waiting list:

No one yet :smile:

14 Likes

@Forever1201 and @Cheyara_Skadi
Thanks for filling out a form, I will get them done as soon as a can :grin:

2 Likes

No rush sweetie take your time :smiley: :kissing_heart:

1 Like

I will, thank you.

1 Like

Yay :blush:

1 Like

:smile:

1 Like

@Turtle_Cat
Thanks for filling out a form, I will work on it after I get the two others finished :grin:

1 Like

@ajju23
Thanks for filling out a form, I will work on it after I get the three others finished :slightly_smiling_face:

thnxs
:kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

1 Like

@Forever1201
Here’s your edit :sweat_smile:
Sorry, its terrible

1 Like

Love it

1 Like

It’s so bad though :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I don’t think that :blush:

Oh, okay :sweat_smile:

1 Like

thanks for making this form available, i just filled it out

1 Like

No problem! :blush:
I will do yours as soon as I get the chance :smile:
Thanks for filling one out, means a lot!

@Cheyara_Skadi
Here is your Edit Request, it’s finished :blush:
cheyara

1 Like

Awww that’s beautiful! thank you sweetie! :smiley:

1 Like

No problem! Now if you wanna use it as your pfp or something, please credit me

Don’t worry I will definitely credit you when i post it on my instagram :smiley:
I do art myself so I will always credit people honey :smiley: what name would you like it credited under?

1 Like