Episode error connecting to server

Nevermind, turns out we were all just banned

According to our servers, it appears you may have modified or hacked your app. This is in violation of our terms of use, is considered cheating and can get you banned from Episode altogether. This issue is occurring because your device is linked to the hacked account. Because of this, your app is no longer supported, so we can’t help you resolve this issue.
Please consider this your last warning in regards to modifying or hacking the game.

this is an email i got back from episode

2 Likes

oh… but how am i able to go back on the app?

i restored too :grimacing: how do we unlink our device from the hacked account? i don’t care abt the gems and passes anymore lmao i just want the app back

2 Likes

You cant, they didn’t just ban the account but also banned your whole device, you cant unlink it anymore

we all did the same thing lol! well, i play on my ipad now with all my progress in there but i am gutted i’m banned on my phone tho. i really do wish they told us it was fake as we are all naïve to stuff like this. they should give us a warning cos i sure have learnt my lesson!

1 Like

i want the app back too!

1 Like

SAME OMG!

I even sent a ticket it’s so annoying I’m currently playing on tablet ;(

I sent a ticket and they keep saying is related to “wifi” or “connection” like.:pleading_face:

So we are blocked indefinitely? i love this game ):

it’s so unfortunate but i play on my ipad now🥺

i had to factory reset my iphone for it to work again, i got banned after using an account from tik tok

1 Like

how were you able to unlink the account and keep your old acc?

so you’re still able to use your old account but in a different device?

I also got banned bc of using an account from tik tok and now I cant play anymore even tho I loved that game :pleading_face:

1 Like