Episode Error - help!

So whenever you code a story, you can preview it, right?

So I was texting my code, and when I pressed preview, the screen came up. I tried to tap to go thru the dialogue, but nothing happened. I double and triple checked my code, and there wasn’t anything wrong with it. I kept on reloading it, closing the tab and reopening it, but the same thing happened. Is anyone else having trouble with this or is it just me?

3 Likes

Ugh… I’m so frustrated right now!
It’s seems like a glitch to me… my friend was just telling me about it. New preview is buggy AGAIN. The old one was working perfectly… yet they had to update it :persevere:

2 Likes

Same… So I guess if all four of us are experiencing this right now, we should probably send in a ticket?

WHY DID THIS HAVE TO HAPPEN WHEN I’M DIRECTING A HEAVILY SPOT PLACED SCENE :sob:

4 Likes

I’ve not tried my preview yet. I’m scared now… but last night it was Error 11 all over the place :expressionless: and yes, I’m preparing a very loooong ticket :joy:

2 Likes

ooOOOHH! A long one? :crazy_face:

1 Like

omg Ikr this is so friggin fustrating! What IS HAPPENINGGGGG

3 Likes

same heeeeere

2 Likes

Yep :triumph:
Like why updating something that works just right!? My laptop is slow as it is when using it, now will be even worse :weary: I had this last time when they updated it…

Not to mention I won’t be able to direct :persevere:

2 Likes

Soooooo true!

So is anyone’s mobile previewer working? I haven’t tested that one

2 Likes

Yeah, works just fine, but I’m so comfortable with the preview now, and I can’t see myself to go back to directing on mobile :weary:

2 Likes

Ugh, same! I just sent a ticket, but not a long one. Will update anyone if I hear anything but I’ve heard that they’re taking a long amount of time to get back to people lately

1 Like

So imagine now… all these authors will have a problem with this and send the tickets :weary: will be even longer before they reply or do anything! :persevere:

3 Likes

Unless they fix it straight away… (wishful thinking)

1 Like

In our dreams :joy::persevere::no_mouth:

2 Likes

It seems like this is happening to everyone. I was just on two other posts where people were talking about it.

1 Like

I feel bad, that I can’t relate, and but if you all send in a ticket episode will be like well shit

So yah you should do that

3 Likes

More tickets means more attention to the problem!

1 Like

yesss

1 Like

More tickets mean they will realize so many people have the problem, but it also means longer response time.
Catch 22.

3 Likes

It’s been fixed–At least for me it’s resolved? Anyone else get theirs fixed?