Episode exclusive hair?

I’m not sure if it’s just me but Episode official stories have more hair options than the fan made ones. I checked one of the new stories out and the hairstyles they had were really cute like the side shaved hair and the puffy buns but I’ve never seen them in fan created stories. Are these hairstyles only exclusive to official Episode stories or do fan creators just don’t include them?

5 Likes

Yeah, these hairstyles are exclusive. Episode doesn’t want to release them to us because then their featured stories wouldn’t be special anymore.

1 Like

Um no. They won’t release the stuff if it belongs to stories that feature Celebs or IP stories like Clueless and It Started with a Lie. If its branded to a celeb, it won’t be given to us.

4 Likes

Welcome back, first of all.

And I think they’re exclusive. I hope they’re released though…

3 Likes

Fair, but featured stories like Envy or Positively Princess aren’t endorsed by celebs so I was more referring to those. But you are right as well. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

They will be released to us eventually. But by Episodes rate is dumb updates, we’ll get them in 2080. :unamused:

10 Likes

Well that’s just sad, I’ve been wanting a double puff hairstyle for so long.

1 Like

Moved to Episode Fan Community since Community is for discussion of specific stories. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

Yes! Episode official stories always have exclusive animations and props, or even outfits! They make it specifically for that story, but sometimes add in hairstyles or outfits that usually come in the near future to give the reader a preview of what they look like in-game! So you will tend to see things that are impossible to get in fan made stories!
:slight_smile:

1 Like

Hope theyll introduce two low puffs as well…dountful but still x3

3 Likes

from episode. i did ask them to explain(note this is about ink )

2 Likes

That’s not true at all and I have the tea because they choose what they release the released the studded boots and the studded skirt from the kiss list gem options outfits!!!

Not completely true because hairstyles from pitch perfect have been released even tho some are still kept hidden. When it’s a celeb story only you will not see the items in others stories even other featured ones but when they keep popping up then they are not under contract but just kept for exclusivity

1 Like

So sorry to say that but their response is total

bullsh*t

Some stuff will be released to the community some won’t, just like with Ink

1 Like

Yes but it’s mostly because of they want to keep them exclusive because they sometimes make it sound like they would like to release it but a contract do. It let them but a lot of good stuff are not under a contract

1 Like

I’m talking about the stuff in episode originals.
I don’t expect them to release everything otherwise what’s the point of having “exclusive stuff” if everyone’s gonna have it. People won’t read their stories and they won’t get money

I don’t even read the official Episode stories and I’m pretty sure ‘College-ish’ isn’t based off of anything famous, I see that they’ve recently released the side shaved hair I wanted so now I’m just waiting for the double puffs

I know that but it is there excuse anyway. I can see with mean girls and demi why they cant. but the other I do not understand. but there is not much to do about. but I do hope they will release the stuff for ink in a couple of years

1 Like

Yeah I think a lot of it is an excuse but I feel the real problem is that I understand they need exclusivity but when they release some clothes at least they should be a decent quality and look good because the only casual clothes we have been having are trash ( the flower blazer) we just want something that look good not they whole closet of hidden things but not just old stuff they already released but changed a bit because it seems they are doing fillers update

1 Like