Episode Forum Contest- A Contest Where New Writers Can Get Feedback!

*The deadline to enter stories has passed and the contest is now closed! Winners have been announced

Thank you for everyone who helped make this contest what it is and to the people who entered their stories into the contest!

Winners: Making Fun of Cliches Contest Winners!

12 Likes

LOL, I just thought of a good basis for a plot. Thanks for the opportunity and good luck to everyone who participates.

5 Likes

@J.Miley you should enter your H&V story in this! Talk about the ultimate making fun of cliche story. H&V Pregnant By My Twin’s Student’s Gang Leader Dad is a hilarious comedy that makes fun of all the major Episode cliches (and a few movies as well).

7 Likes

Thanks for tagging me. I will definitely check it out. I will compete the fourth Episode once Finals are over.

2 Likes

I am so glad you all want to join. We have worked hard to make the perfect contest.

1 Like

Guys, you are amazing for doing this! (And my choice won, yay :smile: )

I have a H&V story, which would fit the theme, so I’m considering to enter. Shall I remove H&V from the title in this case?

1 Like

You don’t have to remove the H&V from it.

1 Like

i love stories that make fun of cliches, especially when they get wild and crazy.

and wow, you really put a lot of effort into the contest! forms, rubics, an insta acc…

i’m probably not gonna enter but i wanna keep up with and see how this contest goes.
:star2:

4 Likes

Thank you! Please help us by spreading the news!

1 Like

Oh I’m definitely entering in this contest.

2 Likes

I’m really glad to hear!

Hey guys. Someone submitted a story and wanted feedback but didn’t give their email. I seriously need your email if you want feedback. If you think this is you, let me know.

Please can someone explain to me what a cliche is? please

It’s a kind of overused story line. Like a commonly known plot for example highschool love stories, gang leader stories, or vampires. There’s many other examples however.

1 Like

Thank you so much, I really had no idea what it meant. Thank you

Me too. Im entering this contest because this one is very unique and its my first

I’m glad to hear that :slight_smile:

Preventing the thread from getting closed. Also, I’m almost done with episode 2 of my entry :grin:

2 Likes

sees this

thinks of a great story line

sees the due date

awe man

2 Likes

lol literally me