Episode Forums Official: Share your Art, Edits, and Drawings Continued! :yay: (Part 1)

Welcome to the continuation thread for the official “Share your Art” thread! Please use this thread to share only your original creations. Whether it’s hand-drawn or you spent countless hours with Photoshop/Illustrator (or other free gfx programs); this is the place for you to share your awesome & original creations!

Questions that are bound to be asked:

"What happened to the previous thread?": We hit the 10k post mark set by Discourse, the thread was force closed so we had to create this awesome new one! :smiley:

"What if I already submitted my art on the previous threads?": We are absolutely thrilled that you want to continue participating and sharing your art! :heavy_heart_exclamation: Feel free to share any work that was already posted on the previous threads :party_time:

"But this is a thread intended to be fun and shouldn’t be restricted by the forum rules": Just as with the RPG and every other subforum on the Episode Forums, the forum rules located here: https://forums.episodeinteractive.com/t/updated-7-2019-forum-general-rules/ apply to every thread, post and user of the forums. We have hundreds (potentially thousands) of threads created by the community that are incredibly engaging, entertaining and fun. The best part about these threads? Not one rule violation and everyone is still happy :slight_smile: It’s definitely a possibility and has been demonstrated by the many other threads that have remained open while everyone followed the rules :smiley:

"But I have a question that wasn’t answered above": All questions regarding this thread can be private messaged to me. Any created within the thread will be automatically flagged and removed.

Kind Regards - Admin Nick & the Forum Team

109 Likes

yayyyy- finally
can’t wait to share my art i did in the meanwhile!

@Theebee2004 I WAS LOOSING MY MIND OMG I MISSED DIS THREAD

12 Likes

edits i did:)

117 Likes

My recents!

Please no stealing or copying x

97 Likes

okay but the last one-

a-m-a-z-i-n-g

16 Likes

Thank you so much girlll I’ve loved your recent edits :heart::heart:

8 Likes