Episode Forums Official: Share your Art, Edits, and Drawings Continued! :yay: (Part 2)

Welcome to the continuation thread for the official “Share your Art” thread! Please use this thread to share only your original creations. Whether it’s hand-drawn or you spent countless hours with Photoshop/Illustrator (or other free gfx programs); this is the place for you to share your awesome & original creations!

Questions that are bound to be asked:

"What happened to the previous thread?": We hit the 10k post mark set by Discourse, the thread was force closed so we had to create this awesome new one! :smiley:

"What if I already submitted my art on the previous threads?": We are absolutely thrilled that you want to continue participating and sharing your art! :heavy_heart_exclamation: Feel free to share any work that was already posted on the previous threads :party_time:

"But this is a thread intended to be fun and shouldn’t be restricted by the forum rules": Just as every sub-category on the Episode Forums, the forum rules: Our Forum Moderation Standards and Guidelines and Our Forum General Rules apply to every thread, post and user of the forums. We have hundreds (potentially thousands) of threads created by the community that are incredibly engaging, entertaining, and fun. The best part about these threads? Not one rule violation and everyone is still happy :wink: Let’s make sure to keep this new thread the same way! :grin:

"But I have a question that wasn’t answered above": All questions regarding this thread can be private messaged to me. Any created within the thread will be automatically flagged and removed.

Thanks! :smiley:

140 Likes

helloo !!!

well here it iss!!

ok… i think i am ready to reveal it… :pleading_face: :gift_heart:

i did refer pinterest… i am a beginner and drawing a sketch on my own is a herculean task for me :sob:
hopefully i ll learn that in a bit?

but i only drew a rough sketch from that pic… REST ALL I DID IT ON MY OWN!

C L I C K !

74 Likes

gorgeous afff :heart:

38 Likes

WoAh :anguished::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

part two

12 Likes

thankss!!

lol

7 Likes

:joy:

7 Likes

Just uploaded a new edit on my Instagram @rap._punzel. Also thought of posting it here. Also follow and support me on Instagram :relaxed:
Stealing, using, tracing or any such thing is not allowed.

103 Likes

the hair??? O M M L !

10 Likes

Ty :blush:

11 Likes

this is so beautiful please i can’t-- :sob::white_heart:

13 Likes

Aww tysm :pleading_face::relaxed:

13 Likes

This was already posted on my IG (@dragon.writes) but I thought why not share it here too:)

What's on the phones...

I hate this quality might upload the pictures later again but with the original photos instead of the screenshots :woozy_face:

55 Likes

This is so Stunning :star_struck::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::sparkles:

7 Likes

wow!

6 Likes

the detailing is on fire :star_struck:

9 Likes

Thank you :))
@HazelBourne and @Zensthetic

8 Likes

My my this is so beautiful like always​:relieved::heart_eyes:
You’re so talented :butterfly:

8 Likes

Aww tysm I really appreciate it @Bette.S
Aww you’re so sweet @Dazz12

6 Likes

@Dragon @Pinkrose
I’m calling the cops on y’all rn, taking my breath away like that ain’t cool. :pensive: :raised_hand: KJSKJS NO BUT IN ALL SERIOUSNESS, YOUR WORK IS AMAZING :sob: :heartbeat:

14 Likes