Episode Forums Official: Share your Art, Edits, and Drawings Continued! :yay: (Part 2)

You should definitely make a thread of requesting these, just put it in the Feature+ Suggestions.

4 Likes

Thank you! I will definitely do that.:sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

Your welcome

4 Likes

That’s way too cool too love

5 Likes

Aw thank you!

4 Likes

I wasn’t able to code today since I’ve been busy and have an tooth extraction soooo… I’ve been working on this.
First I drew it on paper
Then I colored it on my phone
(Spent 5hrs or so on each hand for the male because it didn’t look right)

It’s a art scene for a future story chapter.
Untitled21_20210623164136

References

From episode-

From Google/ not royalty free-

IMG-20210616-WA0010__01
hand-drawing-side-sign-stop-260nw-1271968309__01

strong-woman-using-pepper-spray-for-self-defense-vector-id1163929404

2b850271c866cb76ec047580e384213b__01

14 Likes

First ever background… :grimacing:

17 Likes

Wow it looks amazing. So detailed.

4 Likes

This was my first time drawing something like this and I’d really like some tips/feedback please
:pleading_face: :point_right:t5: :point_left:t5:

Ignore my chicken scratch of a signature lol
Once again don’t steal :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Time Worked On: 8 and a half hours :no_mouth:

24 Likes

the HAIRRR :sob: and the makeup i adore! i’m actually trying to make a feather boa, but it doesn’t looks as great as yours :green_heart:

4 Likes

just a sketch!? dudeee, i love your art style :weary::raised_hand:. he looks adorable :pleading_face::orange_heart:!

4 Likes

I really like it, maybe have more hair definition, like more details in it, maybe a few little lines that are slightly darker than the main hair color.
E.g.:
Like these but flowing with the hair shape (minus the top triangle style one)and like a few small ones not a bunch.
(Image from Google, not royalty free)

But it’s just a tip for detail, it looks great how it is. Also the lips, idk how ppl get that gloss (I suck and drawing lips on semi realistic or realistic ppl. It’s so hard, so I have someone draw it for me and try to learn)

9 Likes

It looks amazing! Though I would blend out the highlight.

2 Likes

tysm for the hair tips! I mainly focused on the face (I think that’s kind of noticeable lol) Hair is really easy for me to do when it’s like
download
that. It’s a bit more tedious to do when it’s out so I was just being lazy lol. Your tips really helped nonetheless but I think I need more help on actually making the hair shine tho.

Also, I think the lips look more glossy without the black outline. Tbh I just colored the lips in with three different colors (light, medium, and dark) and played around with the white lines (that gives the gloss effect but you have to find the right spot)

Lips without any type of outline

4e949db6deb2029d6f854d5fd4109f00dd9e4102 (1)

9 Likes

It looks great with or without the lip outline.

2 Likes

thank you :blob_hearts: Highlights are a huge struggle for me :sweat_smile: I redid it about ten times, and I finally made it glow a bit. Every time I try to blend it some more, I guess I go overboard, and it kind of disappears :sleepy:

thank you again, you’re so nice :sneezing_face:

3 Likes

Either way, the piece as a whole is amazing!

2 Likes

Beautiful!!!

4 Likes

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

4 Likes

Thank you!:sparkling_heart:

4 Likes