Episode Forums Official: Share your Art, Edits, and Drawings Continued! :yay: (Part 2)

32 Likes

This is so cute!:two_hearts::two_hearts:

2 Likes

as always so beautiful!! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

That’s so cool! :star_struck:

1 Like

Thanksss just like youuu

1 Like

One of my most recent drawings

28 Likes

I’m starting to not like doing art anymore for a couple reasons, I change the way I do my art constantly because when I ask for an honest opinion from my siblings they’re never honest and when I ask them to explain it’s always get mad. Plus I just at a point we’re every time I look at it I’m never satisfied with it.

3 Likes

I feel like some friends and siblings don’t like to be honest because they think it will hurt your feelings, I think if you want an honest opinion you’ll have to ask an artist that is very experienced, or known here or on Instagram, they might even give you some great tips

4 Likes

I’ll try to ask someone I follow on insta, I get it but it’s constantly getting compared to other artists that makes me overwhelmed with the art. Not getting an honest opinion when I ask it’s just them playing around with it and joking so you’re right I could also ask my dad he went to college for art..

4 Likes

Revamped outro for my story
My IG @heart.creates

14 Likes

I’ve been CRAVING Suzy sue from Galileo School of Magic to get with my character :sob::sob: So I made art that’s not done yet…

6 Likes

Stunning :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like
9 Likes

New pfp want avatar like that check my inst va.arty

27 Likes

That’s so beautiful :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Haven’t used Photoshop in a while, but got a sudden burst of creativity so I just had to make a new edit. :white_heart: What do you guys think, have I gotten a bit rusty? :sweat_smile:

Moxy edit

19 Likes

I have a giveaway going on insta @_.aestheaya.epy if anyone wants to participate :black_heart:
Model: @/me , I’ve never drawn my character before!

Please do NOT trace, steal, or claim as your own

25 Likes

I love it, it’s so beautiful.:heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank u luv! :white_heart:

Wanted to share this one :relieved:

My Instagram: @preeti_ardits

7 Likes