Episode Forums Official: Share your Art, Edits, and Drawings Continued! :yay: (Part 2)

Recently edited this background. Credit be by my forums id @Amelia.creates, if you decide to use them.

5 Likes

Happy pride month guys :two_hearts::rainbow_flag:

Here’s my pride edit I’m working on atm

12 Likes

Did an edit of my own OC for Pride Month! I identify with being gender-fluid, poly and pansexual :blob_sun: :blob_hearts: :rainbow_flag: :transgender_flag:

7 Likes

This is the first chibi piece and my first from my art shop here. It’s still my favorite to this day!

13 Likes

Closet background I made

4 Likes

Dinning Room background - I make custom backgrounds, feel free to ask for one.

6 Likes

Last time posting art here :sob::heart:

11 Likes

So pretty :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

is this vogue art your might I use it as a overlay for magazine’s on hospital coffee table as a overlay.
Id happerly credit once i learn how to add on readers heading or i would add in credits at the end of each screen its used in …
I am pretty new to coding but have been following and reading episode for a few years now.
And now that I am not a carer ,I find myself with to much time to myself ,so thought id start writing but the backgrounds take so long then i found the forum only to be told its closing down .

Sharing some old examples just to let everyone know I’m taking requests! I’ll be on the episode interactive discord and I already have a thread open if you guys need any help!

I’m on there as hmpf!

2 Likes