Episode Forums Official: Share your Art, Edits, and Drawings 🥳

Welcome to the brand new and official “Share your Art” thread! Please use this thread to share only your original creations. Whether it’s hand-drawn or you spent countless hours with Photoshop/Illustrator (or other free gfx programs); this is the place for you to share your awesome & original creations!

Questions that are bound to be asked:

"What happened to the previous thread?": :thinking: Which one? The team had to close down four of these threads due to many community members violating the forum rules. Due to this, we have taken it upon ourselves to create a new thread that will be easier for the team to track.

"What if I already submitted my art on the previous threads?": We are absolutely thrilled that you want to continue participating and sharing your art! :heavy_heart_exclamation: Feel free to share any work that was already posted on the previous threads :party_time:

"But this is a thread intended to be fun and shouldn’t be restricted by the forum rules": Just as with the RPG and every other subforum on the Episode Forums, the forum rules located here: https://forums.episodeinteractive.com/t/updated-7-2019-forum-general-rules/ apply to every thread, post and user of the forums. We have hundreds (potentially thousands) of threads created by the community that are incredibly engaging, entertaining and fun. The best part about these threads? Not one rule violation and everyone is still happy :slight_smile: It’s definitely a possibility and has been demonstrated by the many other threads that have remained open while everyone followed the rules :smiley:

"But I have a question that wasn’t answered above": All questions regarding this thread can be private messaged to me. Any created within the thread will be automatically flagged and removed.

Kind Regards - Nick & the Forum Team

120 Likes

Oh boy, so the share your art thread will finally be truly endless.

22 Likes

I guess I’ll repost some of my stuff since the other share your art threads are closed now.

The Stuff

80 Likes

Here’s my most recent piece I did for another author.

44 Likes

Oh wow! Those are so amazing! :fearful: :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Thanks!

7 Likes

That’s really good! :star_struck:

7 Likes

Edit made for @EpisodeMirana

59 Likes

Thank you! I only recently got into digital art and am trying to practice as much as possible

7 Likes

I sit I think 4 hours on it.

38 Likes

I have no words, that is amazing! :exploding_head:

9 Likes

Thank u :pleading_face::sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

Made this a while back for my upcoming story

50 Likes

I tried to draw a cat in my new style, I think it turned out okay :eyes::sparkles::green_heart::sweat_smile:

New cat drawing

an older cat drawing

I still can’t decide which style is better :no_mouth::eyes::sparkles::green_heart:

24 Likes

It’s so cute :sparkling_heart::star_struck:

7 Likes

7 Likes

I made review cards!

40 Likes

I’m brining you demon REALNESS

81 Likes

YES!! Omg that is amazing! How are you so good?! :sob: :pleading_face:

5 Likes