Episode Forums Official: Share your Art, Edits, and Drawings 🥳

That very pretty :heart_eyes::blush:

1 Like

Ahh yes everyone on this thread are crazy talented and you’re one of them! :heart_eyes: But seriously I love your shading, it makes your art look so nice and alive. :exploding_head: :heart: I want to live in that painting lol :joy:

3 Likes

I do appreciate you sticking to your brand. :sunglasses::ear_of_rice:
And for the record, you’re one of the only reasons I’m still so active on forums, so the feeling is mutual my friend. :relieved::crown:

1 Like

Here’s one I made with the pencil tool in procreate, I hate how I’m limited to what I can draw and use properly because I don’t have an Apple Pencil, it can be trash without one. But the pencil tool is babe.

22 Likes

Does anyone know the rules for what isn’t allowed to be posted here? I’m assuming there must be some restrictions.

1 Like

Read the this, it states the general rules of this thread and other ones as well.

2 Likes

I’m alright, I just read your previous post and wanted to see if you’re better. lol this virus has got everyone going nuts. Meanwhile I’m just practicing my little sketches.

And speaking of, I tried a new sketch and my main focus was practicing the hair lol I know it’s not perfect and needs more work so any constructive criticism you have about anything I’d love to get it🤓

My reference is from Pinterest

13 Likes

Thanks. I was mostly asking because the rules get kinda vague about drawings.

3 Likes

:rofl: I had to make a creative article. Instead of a test we had to make a newspaper about blood. I also needed a handrawn picture, so I thought that could be interesting to say the least :laughing:

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:It was originally drawn for Qinni.

1 Like

Tysm :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you! Your art is very pretty btw :blush:.

1 Like

Oh sorry i didn’t know that .you are right

1 Like

18 Likes

9 Likes

@Callie2 Ohh it’s so gorgeous!
@Rihanna90 Love your improvement!

2 Likes

Thank you

8 Likes

24 Likes

That very pretty love it