Episode Forums Official: Share your Art, Edits, and Drawings 🥳

Aside from that, i was also taking my thesis, and got into a existential rut bc it really drained me since i was pushed to my wit’s end. I couldn’t draw a legit piece for nearly a month thanks to that, but thank god i’m slowly getting out of it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Pretty :star_struck::star_struck:

2 Likes

aw, I’m glad you’re more inspired now!

3 Likes

Whoa!!! That’s so good!!!

2 Likes

Thank you!!!

1 Like

Request done in Thea and Molly’s shop (Closed )

@PhoenixLynn.writes I used the brushes u recommend (used them really randomly tho​:joy:]) … but I liked the braids and all so thanks :pray:

Please do not use or trace unless you are @/Jess2112

14 Likes

This is honestly so good! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Thank you girl :two_hearts::blush:

3 Likes

Ur works are amazingggg :sob::sob::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

2 Likes

:eyes:
thats freaking amazing :sparkles: :heart:

2 Likes

Ahh! It looks so good :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I’m lazy when it’s a hair… I have a love-hate relationship with painting hair, bruh I want to paint a parrot already :woman_facepalming:t2:

19 Likes

This looks amazing!

3 Likes

Thank you! I remember you are always the first like :blob_hearts: lol

3 Likes

awwww this is so cute! :pleading_face: :pleading_face: and I love to see your traditional art more, its so refreshing! :blob_hearts:I used to draw my crush too and he will never see cause I scrapped it :skull:

3 Likes

2 Likes

Entry into Sofia’s outline contest (work in progress, I’m about to start on the arms)

the character was just something I had in my photo album, I was just using the reds for her hair and the browns for her skin :heart:
(outline made by @/SofiaxD, colored by me)
Ibis paint x on my phone, so far 1 hour 48 minutes
(this is only my third outline contest, it’s bad Ik shush)

12 Likes

He knows the amount of attempts i tried to draw him, that was the closest sketch i could do :joy:

1 Like

I entered a DTIYS on Instagram by @lord_gris. Please don’t steal, trace, use, etc.

App: Procreate Pocket
Layers: 39
Time: 5h 1m

Reference Image

Found on google

Instagram post for close ups

22 Likes