Wow it looks great!!!

1 Like

thanks ^^

1 Like

that skinā€™s looking good!

1 Like

Aww! Thanks! :woozy_face:

1 Like

What the McDonaldā€™s Burger with pickles with a side of fries and two bottles of coke! You are so freakā€™n talented!! Like, justā€¦WOW!!! My eyes have beens blessed!! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

yo tbh a McDonaldā€™s Burger with pickles with a side of fries and two bottles of coke can DEFINITELY bless more than what i do XD but Thank You ^^!

1 Like

Babe, I would give an arm to get one of your pieces!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

pls donā€™t you need your arms to draw XD

1 Like

Well, whatā€™s the point in drawing when thereā€™s talent like you that I just canā€™t compete with!! :woozy_face:

1 Like

well, i can name one thing - do better than what i ever could! ^^

1 Like

Seriously guys, yall are so talented! :heart: :heart:

4 Likes

Thank you! Its a long way away to looking better lmao

1 Like

I- HOW DOES ONE BE SO GOOD AT ART?? :heart_eyes: :sob: Your talent acc scares me

1 Like

a pfp for @medusa.jett

Donā€™t trace- or stealā€¦

Happy with the hair! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

20 Likes

Thatā€™s gorgeous!!

1 Like

like i said a dozen times throughout my life, Iā€™ve been drawing since i was a kid. like an actual toddler. Iā€™ve been mostly self-taught, and took at least just three hobby classes (short classes, the kind of classes you take in the summer so that youā€™d have something to do?)

yet in the 21 years iā€™ve been drawing, honestly, nothing beats practicing, studying, and getting feedback ^^, thatā€™s why I consider my ā€œtalentā€ as more of a skill that Iā€™ve been enhancing for so long ^^

3 Likes

Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

hi XD iā€™m willing to pm u how i do it XD

1 Like