Episode Friends?!

Hi, Imthequeen1000 and I’m new to Episode, wanna be friends :grin:

1 Like

Hey @Thequeen1000, welcome to the forums. You’re going to really love it here XD
PM me if you want to talk.

1 Like

the people are definitely interesting

There’re a lot of really interesting people. I’m sure you’ll make heaps of friends and have a lot of fun here.

Hey @Thequeen1000, I’m @QueenMilii
I’m always here if you need a friend, or are just bored! You can PM me or DM me @QueenMilii_Episode
Happy foruming, and writing babes! :heart:

1 Like

Hello!

You will see me around in the Forums being an idiot so I will apologise in advance for that and welcome. Would love to be friends with you!

s h o o k

Both of y’all are queens. This was meant to be.

1 Like

:joy: I cant even

1 Like

awww Heyyyy

1 Like

Heyy, are you writing a story or do you have any stories you like so far?

Btw RPing and General Chat are great places to get to know people!

:joy::joy::joy: I’ll try them and I’m currently working on my first story called Allergic to love: Mafia Edition :sweat_smile: coding is a pain in the ass

1 Like

Coding will be the death of me and that sounds soo good!

That moment you read your story but your character is a layer off or facing the wrong way. No pls no why story why? :sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

RIPPPP nooo what’s way worse is when you spell the main characters name wrong and you don’t realize it till your done coding the whole episode :sob::sob::sob:
I had to start again TWICE!!!

1 Like

Omg I did this too many timesss!

It just slips off your mind and managed to make up a few characters who did not even exist :joy::joy:

1 Like

Lol I once spelt the name Vivienne as Vivenne in my old non revamlp story and I was like that’s it let’s just play along.

It does give you perspective on the work put into these stories. Used to flip a table whilst waiting for an update but now I get it :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

So like the 2 scene in my story is in a club and I mistakenly named a main characters sister STRIPPER 2…

like kill me :sob:

Ooohhh noo :sob::sob::sob:

Thankfully it is fixable because even if the default name is a certain thing, you can change the onscreen name (Stripper no more)

1 Like

I kinda wish you told me sooner. I deleted the whole scene and started re-coding

1 Like

Ohhhh nooo! I am so sorry! When did you make the scene!?

1 Like