Episode glitch need a help please

Uploading: Screenshot_2019-12-22_200307.jpg…
I hate this glitch. I can’t read any episode story. Can someone tell me what to do please.

Youraduck

December 22

What glitch? It just say uploading screenshot?

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

2 Likes

HAH I love this
Probably just reload to fix it but god. “This is you.” Damn right it is. That’s exactly what I look like in my head.

6 Likes

It’s happening to me too

3 Likes

It’s only Limelight doing that so far very weird :joy:

1 Like

I’d smash that sexy beast :joy:

1 Like

Such a sexy beast

1 Like

I cant lie bro I want this glitch

1 Like

Well, that’s the LL issue? I’m writing in ink and my same male character keeps walking out of his shoes… He talks to you in one sentence with shoes on and then you say “(idle_rear)” he has no shoes on… It keeps happening… Right now, I’m moving forward, hoping by time I publish, he knows how to keep his shoes on his feet.

2 Likes

Same problem happened to me too!

HERE’S HOW TO FIX IT:

1. Open up the story
  2. Click on the 3 dots icon (bottom right of screen)
  3. Click “replay” (don’t worry, you wont actually have to restart your story) and then you will be sent to a screen
  4. Tap on the “resume” button to go back to playing your current story

IF THIS DOESN’T WORK OUT FOR YOU TRY CLICKING THE “Disable all text effects” button and see if that works.

Hope this helped you!! :two_hearts:

Same problem happened to me too!

HERE’S HOW TO FIX IT:

1. Open up the story
  2. Click on the 3 dots icon (bottom right of screen)
  3. Click “replay” (don’t worry, you wont actually have to restart your story) and then you will be sent to a screen
  4. Tap on the “resume” button to go back to playing your current story

IF THIS DOESN’T WORK OUT FOR YOU TRY CLICKING THE “Disable all text and animation effects” button and see if that works.

Hope this helped ! :sparkling_heart:

@ffihow

1 Like

@Tropical_Hurricane

The thing is I did try the replay thing and disabling the text but neither have worked. I don’t know what to do.