Episode Glitter Application Form

Welcome to Episode Glitter, we hope you are fascinated to join this Page! If you join you must at least have insta but if you don’t no worries we will contact you some other way!
We are now taking requests on the link below, :arrow_down: feel free to join it doesn’t matter if you don’t create art because as a group we are happy to teach you if you want.

Just a pre-note we don’t accept any hate in this group as we all must be supportive. So don’t spread hate to eachother but spread good vibes. I hope that all the members follow the rules :arrow_down:

Hope you all the best and feel free to join! If you have any questions the ask @Miss.Fatima_Z or @Madeha As they are the president’s of the group. We need at least 10 people to start the group

3 Likes

@Lunar_Rose do you know anyone who would like to join this group please suggest them

2 Likes

OOooh I wanna join

Sure why not! Just fill in the form above

1 Like

Sure!!!
Maybe any of you guys wanna join?
@epsd.ama
@QueenMilii
@WinterMoon05
@Forever1201
@Kalizzza
@Ms.Kate
@Zoekezoef
@ZADDY
@Turtle_Cat
@olivia.episode19
@Rac5hel
@RainbowCat

5 Likes

Thanks Rosey. Sure I’ll join

2 Likes

Thanks for the suggestions

2 Likes

Applied :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorry, I can’t. But good luck!

1 Like

I filled in the form I don’t know exactly what they are looking for but I will see…

1 Like

Submitted

2 Likes

hey what do u mean show ur self in the group

1 Like

Be yourself no matter what happens always be true to yourself, show your personality :wink:

oh ok tysmm

No worries :smile:

1 Like

Will we got a email if accepted

Yes everyone will know if they got accepted :blush:

1 Like

Ok thank you :blush:

I submitteddddddddd also I do more than just splashs I do outlines and banners

Okay :blush:

1 Like