Episode-Gold OFFICIAL Aplication

Want to become a member of an art group? Well you have came to the right place! We are a group of artist is that live all over the world and love to help out the community. We are looking for 10 recruits for our group. None of us are pros, so we will all help eachother improve! We have 10 spots available, if you are interested please fill out this google form!

Google Form

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSenGTI2ItiZ2bKQVFs8KfY-m2RADnSk64d84e9va7hTJdZEYw/viewform

We can’t wait to talk to you!

With Love,
                                ~Episode Gold

Edit: We Currently Have Enough Members. As Our Art Group Expands We Will Look For More Members, Thank You!

Episode-Gold Art Request Thread
Epsiode Gold Is Here

If you could please comment if you have summit and application, and what you put your name as that wold be awesome. Or even if you could write your forums username.

I submitted an application :slightly_smiling_face:

Ok I will check it out! :heart:

I have applied

Episode-Gold has reviewed your application! We would love to have you on our team! Please download the app if you haven’t already and here is your invite!

With Love,
~Episode-Gold

Good luck With Episode Gold :heart:

God there’s so many art groups. (Not that it’s a bad thing. I just hope there’s not more drama with more groups.)

We’ve opened this art group in order to prove to others that an art group CAN be drama free!!

Love,
Giselle

Thank you so much!
With Love,
~MadisonW

I wanna join but I can’t , sadly

Awww well I mean we’re glad to hear you would want to join! If you change your mind all you have to do is fill out an application!

@Sydney_H @Jeremy Please Close, Thank You!

With Love,
~ Episode-Gold

Excuse me but if you have a problem with our members please take this to PM. We don’t want drama in our group, if you would please take this to pm and message our members instead of creating drama that would be deeply appreciated!

With Love,
~Episode-Gold

Again since this is off topic please take this to a PM as it is irrelevant to our thread. We all left ED because of drama. Now please delete your comment as it is irrelevant to our thread. Since it would violate the Episode Forums guidelines when you message us through pm, please DM us on Instagram or on discord.

Thank You,
Episode-Gold

Topic closed by OP request.