Episode Harmony Is Hiring Again!

Hey! Do you want to be in a group and meet and friends and find people to be close to?! This is the place for you!

We Need People That Do This!

Covers

Splashes

Art Scenes

Organizer

Banners

Profiles

Account manager

Reviewer

If you want to know what Episode Harmony is / like, here you go!

Episode harmony is all about family and making art and helping everyone in any way we can help

We are a source of professional art made by yours truly in no time! We love getting new members and being a family as it is a source of joyfulness and gaiety. Our name says it all! We, Episode Harmony are here to help everyone get more popular in Episode.

As you were probably told in your childhood, it was that it is to never judge a book by it’s cover. And to be honest, I’ve done that many times! How many times have you just barged into a library and forage for a book with lots of colors? Oh, I did that plenty of times! Or once you scrolled down on the Episode app to find a true one-of-a-kind cover to read a story from? That definitely did happen and don’t even deny it, you did that too.

As much as the story plotting and all that matters, creating an art that is eye-catching and aesthetically pleasing also matters too. Episode Harmony is all about family, fun and more fun and texts that you practically have to run to read! It’s that exciting!

We all have the same goals and dreams when it comes to Episode Forums: to help the community and the environment and be a big family where we have each other back and help each other through hard times.

A family isn’t the only ones who captures hearts… When it comes to Episode Harmony, art does as well. We express our feelings into our art, we make the reader perceive of the emotions swelling deep in the abyss.

We also have a lot of events that happen in the group/family

Event’s

Family night - Every Friday night at 7:00 pm USA time

Contest- we also have the contest that happens in the group that helps everyone and contest every month for everyone in the community

As the group grows we will have so much more events

I know some people might be interested and wondering how to join well.

All you have to do is answer this questions
And they have to give a lot of information

1. Why do you love art?

2. Why do you want to join Episode harmony

3. Would you be dedicated to the group/family

4. Would you start drama

5. What would you like to do/be in Episode harmony

6. Will you be able to come to family night which happens every Friday?

7. Will you be very loyal to the team/family

We will be accepting no more than 20 more members.
That’s all the questions
Tags:
@Chocolate_Mama
@Chesirekitten101
@Rylie
@olivia.episode19
@Miss.Moonlight
@epsd.ama
@Rac5hel
@anj
@Firely_epi
@Lunar_Rose
@Epy.raven
@Kaycee_Rose
@Kalizzza
@Killerfrost
@QueenMilii
@Mimi0829
@Hope_fully
@AndreaH
@amberose

If you were tagged and don’t want to be a part of this group, please ignore it.

With love~
Harmony Family :sparkling_heart::fire::crown:

12 Likes
  1. Why do you love art ? It lets me express myself
  2. Why do you want to join Episode harmony? I was a member but the fam is very loving
  3. Would you be deticated in the group/family? Duh!
  4. Would you start drama? Nah I hate drama
  5. What would you like to do/be in Episode harmony? anything really other than overlays
  6. Will you be able to come to family night which happens every Friday? Most likely
  7. Will you be very royal to the team/family OBVIOUSLY!
6 Likes

Your already a member :joy:

3 Likes

I’m sorry, why was I tagged?

I’ve said before I am not interested. Please don’t tag me again.

1 Like

We wish you guys the best! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Lmao :joy: ik I just get like doing this idk why

2 Likes

Why did you tag mee

2 Likes

Thanks for tagging me, but I’m not a fan of Episode Harmony :joy:

4 Likes

Why do you live art? It’s my passion. It calms me.
Why do you wanna join? I thought I was already in the group. Epy.raven already hired me? :confused:

1. Yeet
  2. Nope
  3. Art. And VP
  4. Yes. Sometimes. I get a lot of homework lol.
  5. Sure why not
1 Like

Ah this was badass af, milii. Love ya

2 Likes

:joy: not intended I swear

2 Likes
  1. I love art because it is my passion. I love being helpful and honestly I think there is a lot to say about ppl just by looking at the way they draw

2. GUUURRRLLL THEYYY MYY FAM!! Lol 4real tho, epy Harmony I saw bae

3. Yes I totally would!

4. Not intentionallly… But if drama means standing up for my friends then I think… I would be involved lol

5…Everything? Hehe. Like covers, pp, pp cover, splashes, reviews, banners…anything

I have said before that I’m not interested in joining, please remove my tag! :slight_smile:

– Anna :heavy_heart_exclamation:

5 Likes

Why are you tagging people who don’t wanna join? :thinking:

3 Likes

@Unique_911
Are you still in the group

2 Likes

Yea.

1 Like

I am pretty sure that was a mistake lol. If ya don’t want to be in dis grp… den… don’t be? …eh

3 Likes

Moved to Episode Fan Community since Community is for discussion of specific stories. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics. :wink:

1 Like

Am I already in it?:joy:

Ya, you are! Remember? (L.I.W.F asked ya to join. AKA me.)