Episode Harmony Offical Request Thread

Hi this is @meadowh

I have no knowledge of who went on the ED account (but I think I could guess who it was) so I came on here to delete the comment.

Any rude/ childish pms I received on this account-

Ahem

@Kalizzza
@L.I.W.F

Will be ignored because this wasn’t our fault, someone just logged in and said that

We are sorry for the inconvenience and it was unprofessional but I had no idea that was going to happen.

Maybe you can be the bigger person this time and just ignore the silly comments and just pm me (@meadowh) if that happens again because I will personally delete it myself.

@Epy.raven ur literally the only one who’s been acting like an adult in this situation :joy::joy: Thank you :kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

1 Like

Next time we will pm and flag instead

1 Like

That’s appreciated. And I’m changing the password of this account so that no one can go on it

2 Likes

I forgot what the ED email is so I asked Kate and she’ll tell me later and when I find out I’ll change the password :joy:

Can I request a pfp?

go to the other chat😂

just so you guys know I’m in GMT time zone (UK) so if I ignore you guys its because I’m asleep.

1 Like

Lol its 4:38 am and I have school tomorow

@epy.raven
Do you need banners

I could do it.

Your welcome glad you liked it

@Rac5hel
She requested at me and my friendès thread as well

1 Like

Who requested

Kweenkori

1 Like

Oh ok that’s okay thanks for telling me tho

1 Like

@Rac5hel
Can you give me a tutorial on how to make art scenes in PM so that I know what I am doing
I already confused myself by doing that

1 Like

Okay hold on

1 Like

Guys we are so sorry about what happened!!! One of our old members hacked into the account, we are changing the passwords now

4 Likes

@epsd.ama
How are you positive ?

1 Like

Because ik the people that have access to the group account didn’t do it.

2 Likes