Episode Harmony Offical Request Thread

That is guidelines of what is okay to use in a story, that is only relative to Episode Community Stories so basically Episode Platform

If your talking about multiple accounts and rules about the General Rules the link is up there

1 Like

But I’m not doing it to misrepresent myself I’m gonna be the same person ugh I don’t understand

3 Likes

Thanks. So now I have to make a group. I’ll make a chat of who may want to be in the group/account it could be fun. I guess

1 Like

I think rather than a group, you can do a collab then share the account with the other person whom you work with regarding art

2 Likes

Nice. That way it doesn’t have to be to many people

3 Likes

DERE HA FO! Be sure to credit @s.zee_writes and Episode Harmony!

2 Likes

Hi thank you for that not to be a pain but I need it So that you are looking at the back of it. So if that was just turned the other way so I could see the back not the front :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

My englis s one pwoint

2 Likes

Ohhh…okay!

2 Likes

the-best-sheets-reviews-by-wirecutter-a-new-york-times-company-0598-ll-bean-wrinkle-630-crisp-bed

Was wondering if one of you could turn the blanket into an overlay please!

!

Also, another blanket overlay of this bed too please!

2 Likes

uh I think it was this one
246160c919dcd3bddd01c875f336248e
It’d be cool if the font was in black/white instead of red though, imo

1 Like

Kk I will change it and give it tonight

1 Like

Sure

1 Like

@Rac5hel

@Killerfrost

1 Like

Your cover’s ready!

Hope you like it!
Credit Episode Harmony and @ioanna , please when you credit me make sure you say that I don’t have instagram, that name I gave you is my name on the forum.

6 Likes

I will

1 Like

Overlay completed
Untitled79

3 Likes

You are a lifesaver! Thank you!

2 Likes

Sure np

1 Like