Episode Harmony Offical Request Thread

Oh I’m absolutely bored. I’m still doing some writing on Episode but damn the coding and directing is so annoying. I wish I could find someone who is really advance with it but then again I’m still learning.

I want to request a image of a dark attic with no window of a blind female character in it (theres more details, if only anyone is up for it. But it’s not too much) and I also want to request of a news channel (again I got the details if anyone is up for it). I got some many idea’s that I want to share and make this first story perfect and interesting for everyone even if I make a little mistake in it and it’s the reasons why I’m asking for all these requests because I don’t want to publish it very last minute or take so long on it and be wasting all the backgrounds, art scenes, overlays that people took their time to do it for me.

3 Likes

Hey I do split screens if you need

2 Likes

Will request a few in a minute. Episode is finally approving all the backgrounds and overlays.

I’m still trying to get some things done with the story. Do you or anyone by chance know a website or app to do a trailers for Episode stories? Because I’m trying to show a sneak peek of my story…

2 Likes

Like a video edit?

3 Likes

You can ask someone who do video edits

2 Likes

I make YouTube intros so I kinda know how to make video edits

3 Likes

If you wanna do it yourself you can check out these simple apps filmora, videoshop, imovie and kinemaster but kinemaster have watermark which I hate for advanced video edit you can use videostar

2 Likes

Could you do one for me?

DRRfYflJkAElegantBedroom_Night
Zone 1 or 3

pv1_back_INT__SIMPLE_LIVING_ROOM___DAY
zone 1

2 Likes

Ok kool np

2 Likes

Yes, a video edit. I want to try doing it for myself and if that doesn’t work out the way I plan it, @Kalizzza will it be alright if I come back and ask you for help on it?

3 Likes

Sure that’s fine

2 Likes

Hey what size are you looking at btw a one panel or two panel

2 Likes

Big enough to see both characters so one panel will be fine. Sorry didn’t realized you responded.

1 Like

Sure np

1 Like

Another request: can someone make a one panel out of this and put the face of this character there like a portrait ?

YO67cAZ73eint_AgencyHallway_Loop
Maybe take a little of the yellow glare off the picture?

Character:

Maybe from chest up so that it doesn’t become to distorted?

Thanks!

1 Like

how do I credit you?

1 Like

Are you okay?

@Rac5hel
It looks so good!!! Totally worth the wait​:smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:!!! I’ll make sure to credit you and episode harmony!

3 Likes

Okay I’m done and you can credit me by rayrayepi04

1 Like